ADVERTISEMENT

Notre Dame game

KozmasAgain

6000+
Gold Member
Sep 23, 2016
I watched the ND vs Texas A&M game and ND won and they showed the rest of the ND schedule. They said the computer shows ND winning the rest of their games. They only have 2 road games the rest of the season. When they were showing the rest of their schedule the announcer made the comment that Louisville and Ga Tech are teams that ND had to watch out for because both of those team play tough.

Reactions: 2330859 and JTMPR
Make no mistake, this UL football team is very dangerous; talented and deep on both sides of the football. GT and Miami join UL as well-balanced and definitely capable of competing for an ACC Championship

The Pundits overlooked the USC team that handled the Cards in last year bowl game also...in the season finale for both I think. That may be the team that gets them too and bursts the Domers bubble for an undefeated season or playoff contention final record.

I watched the ND vs Texas A&M game and ND won and they showed the rest of the ND schedule. They said the computer shows ND winning the rest of their games. They only have 2 road games the rest of the season. When they were showing the rest of their schedule the announcer made the comment that Louisville and Ga Tech are teams that ND had to watch out for because both of those team play tough.
Well I can give you another take. Yesterday I was watching a podcast by some tool and he bought on Finbaum. They were discussing the Florida and Miami game, when discussing Miami they totally dismissed us as being a challenge for the Pew by saying they their remaining games should be winnable for them.

Well I can give you another take. Yesterday I was watching a podcast by some tool and he bought on Finbaum. They were discussing the Florida and Miami game, when discussing Miami they totally dismissed us as being a challenge for the Pew by saying they their remaining games should be winnable for them.
Winnable…yes. Won…TBD!

Well, we did beat them last year, so they should look out for us!

I don't like the timing of the game as it will be our first game away from Louisville after playing a tough Georgia Tech team and they play Miami Ohio the week before us. In games like this, a lot of it is about the timing.

Our 3 big games aren't favorable in terms of situation as Notre Dame is on the road and they have an easy opponent the week prior, Miami has a bye week before us, and Clemson has a bye week and they'll be at home and we'll be coming off a tough stretch of games. I do think the Miami game at home will be our big home win. But a positive is that Kentucky goes to Texas the week before our game, that will play favorably.

A tough schedule isn't all about opponent strength, situations in terms of road games and bye weeks matter quite a bit. Last year Notre Dame set up perfectly for us, this year it's not a bad situation but it's a bit tougher. Road games are tough no matter who you're playing, and if you're going to win at a place like ND you need to be on your A game. Also remember 2014 we had a bye week before the ND trip & they had an OT game, set up perfectly.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT