ADVERTISEMENT

No matter what happens the banter has been fun...

glassmanJ

2500+
Jan 26, 2007
so suck it purdue fans. no just kidding, i love the chicken you sell in the stores. lol, now that's funny. all kidding aside, either way, one fan base is going to gloat, one fan base is going to get pissed. and both fans bases will hopefully have successful programs in the future no matter what. good luck to all and let's get this over with. it's time to move forward. GO CARDS!!!

so suck it purdue fans. no just kidding, i love the chicken you sell in the stores. lol, now that's funny. all kidding aside, either way, one fan base is going to gloat, one fan base is going to get pissed. and both fans bases will hopefully have successful programs in the future no matter what. good luck to all and let's get this over with. it's time to move forward. GO CARDS!!!
Very well stated Glassman! It has been a blast playing around with them. I've been having fun all morning long busting on them for being arrogant and throwing some of it back at them. In the end it's only a game, and doesn't define me as a person. Just bored today so I felt like taking it up a notch on the banter.

I'd still like to kickstart a UofL / Purdue rivalry and put the ole UK/IU rivaly in it's rightful place.... behind us.

I wonder if that would be compensation to schedule a home and home series.

The Purdue people are going to be sooooo salty......

It would be cool to have a hoops double header in Lucas Oil with UofL - Purdue and IU-Bloomington - Ky. Kinda like the old Big 4 Classic days.

Home and home football series every few years with neutral game at Lucas Oil every 4-5 years permanent.

I’d rather go to Indy for neutral games over Atlanta...

It would be cool to have a hoops double header in Lucas Oil with UofL - Purdue and IU-Bloomington - Ky. Kinda like the old Big 4 Classic days.

Home and home football series every few years with neutral game at Lucas Oil every 4-5 years permanent.

I’d rather go to Indy for neutral games over Atlanta...

Substitute ND for the cayuts.
Bad enough you have to be in a venue once with them.

Twice a year :confused:

I'd still like to kickstart a UofL / Purdue rivalry and put the ole UK/IU rivaly in it's rightful place.... behind us.

@Steelers2012 I think we made a good start on this tonight.

giphy.gif

What a long strange trip it's been! But it's about ready to end. Like a steam locomotive, rollin' down the track! ;)

ADVERTISEMENT