ADVERTISEMENT

No Emotion, Just Factual Observation

The fajitas are pretty good. They have several locations. I usually go to the one in New Albany on Charlestown Road.

It actually does appear that this clown taught there! Lol. Just too good to be true.
If anyone wants to demonstrate what you know about finance, knock yourself out. I can un-subscribe to the Comedy Channel...

This maybe the dumbest argument I’ve ever seen. Tyra had to offer him more than his currently salary, but I’m sure Tyra, being the fiscal genius that he is, put a cap on what we offered. So what if we offered 6 then Purdue said 6.5? You are just not being rational. Tyra gave Jeff a number that would have still made Jeff one of the highest paid coaches, even though Jeff’s recent success may not have warranted it. He knew if Jeff didn’t take it then he really didn’t want to be here. It was the perfect number to offer, not going one million higher told Tyra everything he needed to know about Jeff.
And just how do you scientifically set that "cap"? I'm curious...

If anyone wants to demonstrate what you know about finance, knock yourself out. I can un-subscribe to the Comedy Channel...

Just drop the pseudo intellectual schtick. While prolific, your writings here aren’t gaining traction in the academic community, but apparently you do have the ear of those Ottowan scholars, so maybe you can leverage those relationships at taco Tuesday to advance whatever thesis you’re currently working on. Anything to get you away from your seminal work: “Why I Love and Adore Tom Jurich.”

Just drop the pseudo intellectual schtick. While prolific, your writings here aren’t gaining traction in the academic community, but apparently you do have the ear of those Ottowan scholars, so maybe you can leverage those relationships at taco Tuesday to advance whatever thesis you’re currently working on. Anything to get you away from your seminal work: “Why I Love and Adore Tom Jurich.”
Is that what you know about finance? Stay on topic...

Man, these posts go sideways. Has anyone heard that Adidas was contributing to the CBP buyout? Not even certain that is possible, but I do know their logo is on the expansion bright as day.......would make sense.

And just how do you scientifically set that "cap"? I'm curious...
This is how I set mine.
giphy.gif

I figured there was science after-the-fact to it.

"We've got the money..."

ADVERTISEMENT