ADVERTISEMENT

No chance beating UK this season now....

Barely behind Vandy too.

LPT Football: Running in place...

You'd think even their fans would be "winded" by now, but NOOOOOOOOOO, they still preach the bigger, faster bull. Oh well. :rolleyes: :p

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

I love this guy!:D
Me too. cantmiss even personifies their math skills: Top 10 SEC and Top 5 nationally. Classic.

Presumably because several are ranked nationally at 1a, 1b, 1c, ...

LPT Football: No. 3f in the nation...

Me too. cantmiss even personifies their math skills: Top 10 SEC and Top 5 nationally. Classic.

Presumably because several are ranked nationally at 1a, 1b, 1c, ...

LPT Football: No. 3f in the nation...

Yeah that's right . . . until the 4 team playoff teams are announced. This may spell the death of the 4 team playoff and force an 8 team playoff since the $ec usually only gets one team in the four team playoff. Poor babies . . . boo hoo. :p

Reactions: Mayoman
The UK fan base is the most delusional fan base there is period. They live in some kind of altered reality. I think UL blow them out this year.

Yeah that's right . . . until the 4 team playoff teams are announced. This may spell the death of the 4 team playoff and force an 8 team playoff since the $ec usually only gets one team in the four team playoff. Poor babies . . . boo hoo. :p

The real NC game is the SEC Championship. All other games are just exhibitions. UK wins that and we will get another Championship trophy made.

Do slappies with less than 10 posts whom we've never seen before understand the look that they present? Is your urge to post so uncontrolled that you don't care?

More questions about a fanbase that has too many unresolved questions already.

LPT Football: And we have to play in stadium halfway full of them...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT