ADVERTISEMENT

Nick Bennett

As far as I know he’s ok. He’s pitched 2.1 innings and has a win. I did think he was going to be a weekend or midweek starter so maybe there are some concerns or issues.

I read they were going to being him along very slowly. What that means - only CRW and CDM know.

Got his first start yesterday. 5 scoreless innings, 7 k’s and only 2 hits as the Cards were able to salvage one game from Clemson. Looked really good and I hope he will get another chance in the weekend rotation. Got FSU coming up.

For now, because of it being Easter weekend and the games moved up a day, I think the rotation stays with Wolf, Smiddy, and Bennett. Smiddy didn’t have a good outing last time, gave up a lot of walks.

Actually just saw where Wolf is scheduled for Thursday and Bennett for Saturday. Friday’s starter is TBD, so don’t know if Smiddy has any injury concerns or Dan wants to try someone else.

Last edited:
I think that the weekend lineup is subject to change. I also believe that the position lineup could too.

We've had it our way the last couple years... early. Flip the script...

We've got some scrappers on this team. Time to find out who.

Bennett salvages final game against Seminoles winning 6-1. Nick pitched 7 sting innings with 6 K’s and just one run. His record is now 3-0. Oriented had 3 hits and 2 rbis, while Wyatt had 1 hit and 2 rbis.

On to face the kitties on Tuesday. Go Cards!

Reactions: earsky
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT