ADVERTISEMENT

NFL Playoffs Thread

Ipartiedwithhopgood

Five-Star Poster
Jan 20, 2011
Ok so woke up a little bit excited about this year's playoffs can't lie. Maybe we can keep this thread going and share thoughts on all the action here.

Other than Lamar, what other active UofL players can we keep our eyes on?

Looks like Teddy’s old team (Vikings) might beat his current team (Saints). Interesting to see what happens in off season for TB.

Don’t you think Brees is going to retire, like soon? TB did his part to get them in a play off game.

Reactions: earsky
NO Saints fans love Teddy. They won’t be happy if they let him go elsewhere.

Yep. He signed a 1 year, 7.25 million contract with the Saints. Rumor is Bruce Ariana with the Bucs likes Teddy and I think the Bucs might be ready to give up on Winston.
He certainly is a more judicious passer than Jameis and wouldn't be throwing as many INTs. Judging from what Arians said when asked about his QB situation, Jameis is one foot out the door. Going to the Bucs would mean playing the Saints twice a year.

The Dolphins would have teamed up with Devante again and at home. Teddy is going to get paid regardless of where he goes.

I don’t blame Teddy for staying with the Saints instead of going to Miami but it looks like the Dolphins might have been the perfect spot after all. They turned out to be competitive young team with an up and coming head coach and DeVante Parker looked like he’s been reborn under the new coaching staff.

Teddy was awesome filling in for Brees this year but who knows when Brees is going to hang them up and following a legend can be a huge challenge. The new guy usually gets a short leash.

My Packers will have to exorcise some old demons against the Seahawks. I'd rather play just about anybody else.

My Packers will have to exorcise some old demons against the Seahawks. I'd rather play just about anybody else.
No dog in this fight but I like your team’s chances against Seattle. The Packers Defense should be able to slow down Wilson, Hercules Metcalf and company enough and I think Rodgers will have a field day against the Seahawks defense.

The Eagles offense was a walking MASH unit yesterday and this is not the Seattle defense from 2014-15.

Reactions: earsky
I love some GB in the SB idea. KC has grown on me the last 2 yrs watching Mahomes throw the ball from some of the oddest stances.

I love some GB in the SB idea. KC has grown on me the last 2 yrs watching Mahomes throw the ball from some of the oddest stances.
Would love to see a rematch of Super Bowl II, Packers vs Chiefs, Starr vs Dawson. Starr was my idol growing up but I have to go with Mahomes, if they both get there. 49ers may have a lot to say about it.

We are only a 2 hr drive away from SB this year. But the market would have to plummet for me to even consider this life experience. :cool:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT