ADVERTISEMENT

Next year’s team thoughts

nccardfan

Four-Star Poster
Sep 5, 2007
lawrenceburg, KY
I am hoping that guys like Oriente, Luke Smith, Kirian, Elliott and Lavey decide to use another year of eligibility. However, I am bemoaning the fact that Detmers, Miller, Britton and Binelas could be gone based on MLB’s draft. Luke smith could also be included in the 2nd group because pitchers are a premium and he has good numbers.

Shouldn't Binelas be back? Thought he was a true Sophomore.
Dunn will probably be gone,which bothers me. Was really looking forward to seeing him this season.
Has a decision been made about extra years of eligibility?

Shouldn't Binelas be back? Thought he was a true Sophomore.
Dunn will probably be gone,which bothers me. Was really looking forward to seeing him this season.
Has a decision been made about extra years of eligibility?
Yeah the NCAA has already said that spring sports players will be granted an extra year of eligibility. The only reason I said Binelas is not sure of his age and he could be draft eligible.

Just checked Binelas won’t be 21 until next year so he will most likely be back and 100% healthy!

Last edited:
Did not know that about the 21 rule.
Hope to see Luke back.
Lavey,not sure. I think Dunn definitely gets drafted. Miller,Kirian, Detmers all gone.
Albanese will probably get drafted too. I think Elliot returns, maybe Oriented, Brown and Usher as well.
I take it back about Luke. I think he'll get drafted as well.
If we can bring in a few good pitchers in this next Freshman class, should be another great year.

Did not know that about the 21 rule.
Hope to see Luke back.
Lavey,not sure. I think Dunn definitely gets drafted. Miller,Kirian, Detmers all gone.
Albanese will probably get drafted too. I think Elliot returns, maybe Oriented, Brown and Usher as well.
I take it back about Luke. I think he'll get drafted as well.
If we can bring in a few good pitchers in this next Freshman class, should be another great year.
Just leaves me with the feeling that this group could have done something special.. something we will never know.

Reactions: earsky
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT