• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

EKYCard643

6000+
Gold Member
Sep 4, 2016
twitter.com
The last poll is a few weeks old now and things haven't gotten any better. So I'm curious to see what % of the fanbase is still behind Petrino as I think we can logically assume his support hasn't grown over the last few weeks.

Point of clarification - in answering this question DO NOT take into account whether or not you think Louisville will be able to afford to pay the buyout, only vote for what you think they SHOULD do.

It's his 4th year, so it's ALL his players. If it's a lack of talent, that's his fault. If it's a lack of assistant coaching, that's his fault. If it's a lack of head coaching judgement, that's his fault.

Guess which way I voted?

Reactions: UL_1986
It's his 4th year, so it's ALL his players. If it's a lack of talent, that's his fault. If it's a lack of assistant coaching, that's his fault. If it's a lack of head coaching judgement, that's his fault.

Guess which way I voted?

5th

15th overall

Reactions: Cue Card
He can coach. He’s brought s lot of wins over the years. There is no guarantee we could replace him with someone better. The freshman and sophomore classes are stocked with talent. Can he turn this around? Time will tell, but he deserves a chance.

Guess which way I voted?
A.....FIFTH year. :eek:

Could have sworn he got hired in 2014 his second time around. Still, he's been the head coach now long enough to own it. This is his doing. Nobody else.
Yep

He coached 14, 15,16,17 and now in 18.

We should be locked and loaded. But no. We have gaps, are “young” and undisciplined.

...Point of clarification - in answering this question DO NOT take into account whether or not you think Louisville will be able to afford to pay the buyout, only vote for what you think they SHOULD do.
So you're saying that you'd really like a "yes" vote?

giphy.gif

Either we have 25 kittens on here or zipp has 25 accounts
There's one way to fix that issue... A couple of you big spenders need to take this issue to a place where slapd!cks don't congregate. Somewhere like the premium site...

So you're saying that you'd really like a "yes" vote?

giphy.gif

No, I was curious to see if there were any legit Petrino supporters left. Because to me it seems like there's only 2 camps..."fire him, no matter what it costs" and the "I wish they could fire him but they can't afford to do that."

No, I was curious to see if there were any legit Petrino supporters left. Because to me it seems like there's only 2 camps..."fire him, no matter what it costs" and the "I wish they could fire him but they can't afford to do that."
I would have just added if you can dig up some dirt and fire him with cause. Let's really get a poll result that means something...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT