ADVERTISEMENT

New Mod in Town

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steelers2012

Jan 5, 2012
Please give a kind welcome to the new Moderator in Town, @PHCARD.
@Tyler Spalding and @Mark Ennis patiently listened to our request for added board moderation and graciously added PHCARD to the team. Please welcome her to the role and kindly cooperate with her and the other Mods in addressing the issues we've recently discussed in our group message. Thank you @PHCARD for stepping forward in volunteering your time and attention to the betterment of our message board experience. And MY thanks to you all for your input towards making this a board we can all enjoy.

Please give a kind welcome to the new Moderator in Town, @PHCARD.
@Tyler Spalding and @Mark Ennis patiently listened to our request for added board moderation and graciously added PHCARD to the team. Please welcome her to the role and kindly cooperate with her and the other Mods in addressing the issues we've recently discussed in our group message. Thank you @PHCARDfor stepping forward in volunteering your time and attention to the betterment of our message board experience. And MY thanks to you all for your input towards making this a board we can all enjoy.

Thanks Steelers2012 for the intro. I know you've wanted help monitoring the free boards for quite some time. I'm hoping you can step away as quickly as possible as I figure out all these tools. o_O Thanks for doing your hard work on this board.

The last few years have not been easy on Card Nation fans. I'm open to communication with anyone on how we can improve these boards and make it a great place for us to enjoy the good news with the bad news.

Go Cards!

Thanks Steelers2012 for the intro. I know you've wanted help monitoring the free boards for quite some time. I'm hoping you can step away as quickly as possible as I figure out all these tools. o_OThanks for doing your hard work on this board.

The last few years have not been easy on Card Nation fans. I'm open to communication with anyone on how we can improve these boards and make it a great place for us to enjoy the good news with the bad news.

Go Cards!

Thanks Steelers2012 for the intro. I know you've wanted help monitoring the free boards for quite some time. I'm hoping you can step away as quickly as possible as I figure out all these tools. o_OThanks for doing your hard work on this board.

Go Cards!
Just kick the kitty litter off the board at the rate they do, the shorter the leash the better!

Please don't delete post that have a difference of opinion. Now if someone is being nasty or rude I understand

Reactions: buc puppet
Please don't delete post that have a difference of opinion. Now if someone is being nasty or rude I understand

I see you’ve been warned/banned before. Twice! If BBN breathes wrong on these free boards, you are gone.

Now maybe you bleed red too and that’s why you have an interest here? If so let me know and I will help you convert.

I see you’ve been warned/banned before. Twice! If BBN breathes wrong on these free boards, you are gone.

Now maybe you bleed red too and that’s why you have an interest here? If so let me know and I will help you convert.

Yes I have and for absolutely nothing. Having a difference of opinion is no reason to ban someone. SO if you don't agree with everything Louisville athletics does you get banned twice? I just don't how you guys expect anyone to use this board when you handle it like that. I'm not trying to be rude, but you would think you would allow discussion even if you disagree

Well KY, many of my red friends here have been banned in the Liar for just joining the discussion. Don’t understand personally why anyone would go to a rivals board and do anything but read. Red and blue fans don’t play well together behind the keyboard, now do they?

Hello,

I’m a fan of a different team (Michigan) but like to read various other boards from time to time. In visiting here, it appears as though there is a particular poster that pushes certain agendas without remorse. I’ve noticed it often gets to the point of alienating or insulting those who disagree with him.

I won’t say names but will you, as a new mod, work towards making this forum a better place for dissenting opinions?

Thanks for your time,

Hail
Good Lord :rolleyes:

Well KY, many of my red friends here have been banned in the Liar for just joining the discussion. Don’t understand personally why anyone would go to a rivals board and do anything but read. Red and blue fans don’t play well together behind the keyboard, now do they?
I personally do not get upset over sports. It's not that serious. I do appreciate you at least replying to me and my concerns. Thank you for being level headed and allowing dialogue. I hope you do make this board better

Yes I have and for absolutely nothing. Having a difference of opinion is no reason to ban someone. SO if you don't agree with everything Louisville athletics does you get banned twice? I just don't how you guys expect anyone to use this board when you handle it like that. I'm not trying to be rude, but you would think you would allow discussion even if you disagree
There has long been a fallacy among our biggest rivals/trolls that our little ole board should/would rather have trolls posting simply to create more traffic. What you have failed to grasp forever is the most common request of our posters by far is to keep the rival trolls off our board. Now, anyone who reads our board can readily see that there are multiple well behaved rivals (including BBN) who DO post regularly on our board, unlike what is allowed on the Big Blue boards for our posters. So...if you want cross-rival discussion allowed, why don't you express the same outrage for lack of dissension on YOUR board as you do here?

Your posts have been addressed in the past by myself, as well as by Shadow Force. At some point you have to have the awareness to realize, it's "me", not "them". You now have the opportunity to post under the watchful eye of another Mod. Maybe change up your style a little.

Reactions: kl40504
Your posts have been addressed in the past by myself, as well as by Shadow Force. At some point you have to have the awareness to realize, it's "me", not "them". You now have the opportunity to post under the watchful eye of another Mod. Maybe change up your style a little.

It's not that serious. You deleted anything I posted until recently and it was never anything wrong. I have never been banned from any other board. I'm not saying it's me or them, but it's you that do it. Why as an adult could a person not have a difference of opinion or question someone without silencing them.

It's not that serious. You deleted anything I posted until recently and it was never anything wrong. I have never been banned from any other board. I'm not saying it's me or them, but it's you that do it. Why as an adult could a person not have a difference of opinion or question someone without silencing them.
Nobody is banned/Blacklisted or edited for simply having a different opinion. It's how a person expresses that opinion. Like I said, your posts have been addressed by 2 other Mods; you might want to change the way you post going forward.

Nobody is banned/Blacklisted or edited for simply having a different opinion. It's how a person expresses that opinion. Like I said, your posts have been addressed by 2 other Mods; you might want to change the way you post going forward.
It's fine.

Go Cards!
Thank you for stepping up.

Some people may not be aware that of the difference between having a different opinion and expressing that opinion in a hostile way. I am sure that you do, and you will do well.

Reactions: PHCARD
Hello,

I’m a fan of a different team (Michigan) but like to read various other boards from time to time. In visiting here, it appears as though there is a particular poster that pushes certain agendas without remorse. I’ve noticed it often gets to the point of alienating or insulting those who disagree with him.

I won’t say names but will you, as a new mod, work towards making this forum a better place for dissenting opinions?

Thanks for your time,

Hail
Good Lord :rolleyes:

Right! Probably an impostor SuCk fan. Lol

Go Cards!
Following the regular UK posters? No need with me, you've seen how I post. If I stray outside your lines just say so. Following us to keep an eye on we terrible UK fans seems a bit over the top.

You have always seemed like a good poster so hopefully you'll allow some different points of view, so long as we stay reasonable. Good luck in the new role.

Following the regular UK posters? No need with me, you've seen how I post. If I stray outside your lines just say so. Following us to keep an eye on we terrible UK fans seems a bit over the top.

You’ve somehow have forgotten this is our board. I will follow any Ky fan that I need too. No, over the top is Ky fans thinking they have a right to do as they please on our board. Don’t like it...leave.

You’ve somehow have forgotten this is our board. I will follow any Ky fan that I need too. No, over the top is Ky fans thinking they have a right to do as they please on our board. Don’t like it...leave.
Wow, welcoming. Yep it's your board, we're guests. I'll post as I have, ban me if you wish.

Reactions: Kentucky31
Having met PH, I can attest she won't take any ish from me or anyone else...

PHCARD is absolutely the best choice for the job. Congrats to both PHCARD and Steelers. I’ll remind our uahkay/cayut fans to mind your manners.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Reactions: CommodoreCard
Congrats to PHCARD. An excellent choice. And to any uahkay fan that wants to chime in on “how to improve, or cleanup, our board” please go clean up your own house first - like the “liar”.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

You have always seemed like a good poster so hopefully you'll allow some different points of view, so long as we stay reasonable. Good luck in the new role.

Oh please. :rolleyes:

The nerve of UofL fans to want a better atmosphere for their board.

“Ky fans should get an equal place at the table.” LOL, Lordy, they are full of themselves.

Comm, I’m glad you liked my day yesterday. I was ready to quit yesterday evening. And then I found my favorite button. BTW, I’m not a quitter Cards folk & BBN.

Thanks Steelers2012 for the intro. I know you've wanted help monitoring the free boards for quite some time. I'm hoping you can step away as quickly as possible as I figure out all these tools. o_O Thanks for doing your hard work on this board.

Go Cards!
Congrats PHCARD! I know you will do a fine job!

Reactions: PHCARD
I need all of you to help me keep the trolls at bay. It needs to be done quickly. I can’t/won’t spend hours upon hours everyday being a mod. But a mob of true UofL fans sure can help all of us regain our board. If you are offended or see trouble from a new poster/known troll, say something so I can do something. Use the Report button. TIA

Don’t understand personally why anyone would go to a rivals board and do anything but read.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT