ADVERTISEMENT

New 2020 Commitment!

mwatson61

Four-Star Poster
Jun 14, 2005
Louisville
6-4 Scott County forward Malea Williams is a late commitment for Jeff Walz. Rated in the Top 50 by some services, she plans to redshirt the coming year.

Reactions: coachsales
A 6'4 Top 50 recruit that averaged a double-double, can shoot from 3 and willing to redshirt. I don't know what Coach tells these kids, but he is an absolute wizard. Let a young lady like this redshirt and learn, she could turn some heads next season. We have a championship roster.

We definitely have a championship roster. We would always get a couple of top players surrounded by good hard working players. Within the next couple of years we will have a roster full of really good players. GO CARDS!!!

Kozmas, we have a roster of "really good players" now who if they learn to play together spells great things for the Cards this year. Jeff is also making sure that the roster continues to have the "really good players" for years to come with this addition and the red shirt.

We’ve always had good players but in the past it seemed we had one main star. The main player was always surrounded by good hard nose players. Now we have a whole lineup of stars and next years class will add to that. Next year we will have 2 players on our team that were nominated for national player of the year
Those 2 players are HVL and Payton Verhulst, who knows by the time next year gets here there could be a 3rd player. CJW and staff are definitely build a National Title team. We have a good fan base with great attendance. I would like to see our attendance increase and take over the number one spot. I know that might be hard this year with the corona virus but we’ll see.

Don’t repeat this, but I’m more excited about our upcoming WBB season than either MBB or Football.

In fact am anxiously awaiting the start of the WNBA season. Cheering for the Liberty, the Mystics and the Aces in that order.

Reactions: KozmasAgain
I have always watched the women and have kept up with the program. It seems it is getting better and better every year. The number of talented players we have coming in now is really exciting. I think we are going to be a Final Four team for the next few years at least.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT