ADVERTISEMENT

NC State

It'll be interesting to see how many show up to support the team now that coach Petrino has been sent packing.

I still don't expect a win against NC State, but I do hope for better effort from the players. ALL of them are auditioning for playing time for the next head coach (Jeff Brohm) no matter who it is.

NC State- excellent QB, strong running backs, surprisingly good defense. Well coached. This will be tough

I’m still expecting a double digit loss. Effort will be better I hope, but I don’t see our alignment and assignments getting better executed on defense.

I had absolutely no desire to attend this game. I had pretty much decided to stay home, save the 240 miles of gas money, and avoid the aggravation. Now I’ll be there with bells on. Weather is supposed to be great. No one in Louisville with tickets should pass up this chance to show everyone Louisville has the best fans in college football. We might get beat but if we show heart and try I’ll be happy.
By the way someone needs to tell the CJ the difference between NC St logo and UNC logo.

Reactions: CardsFirst
I’ll be there just to see if there’s a noticeable difference in how the players react and also if there’s any energy from the fans.

I had absolutely no desire to attend this game. I had pretty much decided to stay home, save the 240 miles of gas money, and avoid the aggravation. Now I’ll be there with bells on. Weather is supposed to be great. No one in Louisville with tickets should pass up this chance to show everyone Louisville has the best fans in college football. We might get beat but if we show heart and try I’ll be happy.
By the way someone needs to tell the CJ the difference between NC St logo and UNC logo.
I saw that too, my dad the printer, who worked at CJ for 43 years would have screamed.

ADVERTISEMENT