ADVERTISEMENT

NC State v. Louisville

I’m going to be going to our last two home games, I wasn’t even thinking about going before Petrino got fired. We will probably lose both, but the future starts now.

Reactions: wilkie01
I’m going to be going to our last two home games, I wasn’t even thinking about going before Petrino got fired. We will probably lose both, but the future starts now.

This is 100% my position. I wouldn't have dreamed of going before Petrino was fired but now I will absolutely be there.

Reactions: rockycard
Depending on how we look this weekend will decide the UK game. Kentucky looks like they are ending the season like we did 2 years ago. Maybe we can beat them like they did us when we finished the season 0-3.

MTSU can put up a ton of points, and UK can't. UK should be win but I look for MTSU to beat them and for the Cards to win next week. The Stupes End of Season Slide is alive & well, and next year the base will be all FARRRRR STUPES and the cycle starts over again.

Line opens at NC State -14.5.

It will be interesting to see if the Cards come out with a renewed focus/energy this week or if it is what it is.

Our 5 seats will be filled. We will do this for the players and imagine of Louisville Football. Recruits will need to see a filled stadium on TV!

That’s not what I said. They were being horribly prepared before but I don’t see how that improves minus 4 coaches.

Because the players will actually listen and properly prepare.

Theyre not playing a game, theyre auditioning for the next Coach.

Lack of effort will get schollys pulled.

It’s time to get behind these kids and show them all the love we can. Most of us advocated the stay away to be heard strategy and that was directed at the coaching staff and AD. Now the coaching staff is gone and the AD has listened, time to get on board.
Think about this: These players have played this game most all of their lives. They have competitiveness in their DNA. With that in mind, how bad must have things been behind the scenes for many of them to have their competitive spirit ripped from them. Players at this level compete and never, ever want to lose. It takes some pretty harsh treatment to make them throw in the towel and stop giving full effort. This coaching staff all but killed the competitive spirit for many of our players. Now let’s see what we can do to help them get it back!!!

Reactions: GoldCard
We know what it means if the Cards win or play better against NC State.

What does it mean if they look the same or revert back after falling behind 10 to 14 points?

I heard Ennis and Blankenbaker talking about this today.

How did they gameplan? Who’s calling plays? Without Bobby there, an already inconsistent offense may sputter more.

The Louisville football team will play without its starting quarterback for the first quarter Saturday and without two others for the game, the program announced.

Jawon Pass has been suspended for the first quarter for skipping a team obligation. Wide receiver Devante Peete and defensive tackle Mike Boykin are suspended for the game for an unspecified violation of team rules.

Redshirt freshman Malik Cunningham will play quarterback for the first quarter. Pass is expected to take over after that.

Boykin has appeared in all 10 games and started four. Peete is a reserve wide receiver with 20 catches for 247 yards.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT