ADVERTISEMENT

NBDL on TV Mitchells debut

Yes you cant get overley excited about these type of games. However he was one of the two best players playing . and their were alot of other elite players. To include guys that have NBA experience playing in these games also. The announcers pretty much said he was one of the best overall players they have seen play so far. Says alot considering Mitchell was never expected to be picked that high. he got picked over other players with much more hype. he showed that he is truly a gifted athlete and if he continues to improve on his game the sky is the limit for him. I truly believe he will be Ricks best ovearll NBA player at U of L .

Reactions: bloodguard13
Donovan Mitchell finishes his first NBA summer league game with 23 points on 10 of 17 shooting, 5 assists, 3 steals, and 2 rebounds.
One stat that is missing is the fact that he had 4 fouls in the first half, don't know how many he finished with. In these NBA games, I heard they get 10 fouls... Two of his fouls were in the first couple of minutes but they let him play with them.

Reactions: Steelers2012
Another stat I neglected to post was 0 turnovers.
As an aside, I saw Mangok playing the next day. When I first turned it on, MM had a contested dunk off a good feed, and then blocked a shot at the other end as he so often did last year. I had to leave and didn't get to see the rest of the game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT