ADVERTISEMENT

Nanu suspended tonight

Ipartiedwithhopgood

Five-Star Poster
Jan 20, 2011
Well, looks like he's ready to be the tough guy. He is a big dude. Sounds like Berea, in addition to playing a dirty style was running his mouth during the game and Nanu snapped a bit post game.

Let's hope he can keep his cool during the season and send messages in ways that won't get him suspended. I like it though. We got blown out, don't roll over, act like you care.

http://network.yardbarker.com/all_s...ts_game_due_to_post_game_altercation/19343890

Right, keep the don't back down attitude but lose the physical post game retaliation. We don't know what Berea said, maybe he deserved the shove/forearm from Nanu, but you gotta keep your emotions in check. A suspension from playing tonight sounds fair. Can't help but think all the very physical play that was allowed combined with the trash talking led up to this though.

Reactions: beasleythecard
I haven't seen the incident but I'm not at all surprised that Berea was mixed up in it. The guy is a bug. A real gnat and a royal pain in the ass.

Hope Nanu learns from it. Other players will try it too now that they know it can be done. He's got to keep his cool.

Reactions: beasleythecard
I ain't happy w/ good ol' JJ but his lady, she fine.

jj-barea-girlfriend-miss-universe.jpg

Reactions: Steelers2012
Berea is punk who would get laid out nightly in a game of street ball. Wouldn't give the ball to Trey Lewis for an inbounds play. Slapped the ball out of Nanu's hands on another inbounds play. Talking trash from the sidelines while his team plays better without him. If I had to guess, Pitino can't wait to get away from some of the guys on that team - namely Barea. The experience will make him appreciate the guys he has on this Louisville roster even more.

This makes a lot more sense now ...
tumblr_lkxupq2pGU1qzb7vjo1_400.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT