ADVERTISEMENT

Name to consider

Campbell has stated that he will be at ISU in 2019, squashing any rumors that he might leave. Too bad Brohm didn't do the same. Of course he wouldn't have gotten a huge raise.
Yes, Campbell has mentioned that he doesn't want to leave. When has that ever stopped anyone from pursuing a coach? All he can do is tell you no. If he does, move to the next name on the list.

No thanks.. No more blue in the Yum than we have to. If I wanted to invite Kentucky fans downtown to help our local economy, I would throw a 'Cotton Eyed Joe' concert at waterfront park.
Now, are you seriously going to act like Louisville is a bastion of high society in the bucolic wastes of Kentucky? I'm from Louisville, went to UL. Let's not act like this city is something it's not.

Now, are you seriously going to act like Louisville is a bastion of high society in the bucolic wastes of Kentucky? I'm from Louisville, went to UL. Let's not act like this city is something it's not.

Thats because its full of cayuts fans like yourself.
They bring down the bond rating and property values.
Skeedaddle.

Reactions: CommodoreCard
Thats because its full of cayuts fans like yourself.
They bring down the bond rating and property values.
Skeedaddle.
You're a true fool. Yeah, Brohm was done deal, right? Why don't you leave? Make us all happy. Guys like you make the whole fanbase look foolish.

Reactions: bandfan1
If I were Tyra, I'd go after Matt Campbell at Iowa State. He excelled at Toledo, and has won at Iowa State. Iowa State is not an easy place to build a program. And I think he's a guy you could get. If I were stuck in Ames, I'd be ready to move.
Very high buyout.

No we won’t. Will get Satterfield for 3M or so
Satterfield is a good coach, no doubt. I'm not sold on his program rebuilding prowess, but he would be a good candidate. What's his buyout looking like?

Well that’s good because I don’t believe we have a rebuild issue we have a discipline issue. We have quality players that haven’t received the coaching or discipline they came here for. That’s my opinion for what it’s worth

You da grammur polise now SuCkS fan.....

Eff uofk.

I dont give a f@#$ what you think.

SuCkS fan........

Really moving the conversation along, Kerry. Brilliant insight.

Again, any opposing view (I'm typing show so you can follow along) does not mean that person is a UK fan. Or "Sucks" so you may comprehend what I mean. I've gone back and read a lot of your posts. You are an embarrassment to this fan base.

I'll start simple: My ATM pin is "7269". Why is that significant? (Just in case you're struggling, significant means important or noteworthy)

Well that’s good because I don’t believe we have a rebuild issue we have a discipline issue. We have quality players that haven’t received the coaching or discipline they came here for. That’s my opinion for what it’s worth

Bingo.

Plug in Brohm and you have an 8 win team.

The local recruits were waiting for him also.

Oh well. He blew it

As a UofL fan here's a name I think we should go after:

Scott Satterfield - HC Appalachian State.

Proven winner, current head coach, young, 6 years experience being a head coach, conference titles, 3-0 in bowls, excellent with the media, players love him, tons of verbal supporters in the media and with college football coaches and agents 46-16 over the last 5 years about to have his 3rd 10+ win season in the last 4 years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT