ADVERTISEMENT

Name to consider

Jondale72

No-Ranking Prospect
Nov 28, 2018
As a UK fan, there are name that UofL should consider who have yet to be mention.

1. Josh Heupel HC at UCF
2. Kevin Sumlin, former HC at Texas A&M

These two coaches would be awesome gets and would bring dynamic offense

As a UofL fan, I say it’s none ya damn business.

Get a life Miss First Poster....:rolleyes:

WOW, as a UL grad, but a UK fan Salty Much. There is nothing more that I would love to see is BOTH UK and UL successful. MODS is this what you want to represent as a fan base.

Not sure about Sumlin, he panned out at TX A&M.

Heupel is decent but I dont think he has interest in leaving UCF right now. Dont want to go thru another Brohm scenario. And it would look 100x worse if a non-P5 coach turned us down.

But since UL is a public institution and all Kentucky and
Louisville taxpayers are supporting it involuntarily because of the unfair Yum center lease that transfers forty million a year to UL from the taxpayers every Kentuckian does in fact have a right to complain here .

Particularly since the UL mess is giving our state and city a bad name .

Clean it up and refuse to take the Yum “ supplements “ and I will then agree with u we have no dog in this fight . However since we are all involuntarily paying for this mess we do have a right to speak up.

Louisville taxpayers are supporting it involuntarily because of the unfair Yum center lease that transfers forty million a year to UL from the taxpayers every Kentuckian does in fact have a right to complain here .

Clean it up and refuse to take the Yum “ supplements “ and I will then agree with u we have no dog in this fight . However since we are all involuntarily paying for this mess we do have a right to speak up.

GTFO with the KFC Center deal.
First of all that is a BASKETBALL arena owned by the City. This is a FOOTBALL BOARD, that you blew clowns always take a shot a UofL over that deal. If this was the Baseball board, you blew clowns would work it into any topic.

Second the true reason you guys whine and bitch about the KFC Center is not the finances or being tax payers to it, its because youre cheating basketball program CANT HOST A GAME THERE EVERY YEAR.

Yall wanted Freedom Hall, you got it. Go play there. You are not hosting at the KFC Center.

Wow, that is a lot of self righteous garbage you spewed out.

You think a lot of yourself and your athletic team don’t ya little fella....

The only thing that should concern you is the amount of tax dollars the city of Louisville shells out to the state compared to what it gets back from Frankfort. If you are a real “concerned” taxpayer. Please. GTFO

I don't want to get banned here, so I'll just post the question and not add anything else. I'm really curious, though.

Why didn't you all go after Les Miles? Kansas hired him for $2.7M and he was available immediately.

I don't want to get banned here, so I'll just post the question and not add anything else. I'm really curious, though.

Why didn't you all go after Les Miles? Kansas hired him for $2.7M and he was available immediately.
In my opinion he is old and finished. I would rather have a young and upcoming coach that will be succesfull......(satterfield)

Im not the AD though...so to answer your question, I have no clue

You certainly do not have a clue as to what you are talking about.

As a UK fan, there are name that UofL should consider who have yet to be mention.

1. Josh Heupel HC at UCF

Kevin Sumlin My Ass!

Reactions: American Male
GTFO with the KFC Center deal.
First of all that is a BASKETBALL arena owned by the City. This is a FOOTBALL BOARD, that you blew clowns always take a shot a UofL over that deal. If this was the Baseball board, you blew clowns would work it into any topic.

Second the true reason you guys whine and bitch about the KFC Center is not the finances or being tax payers to it, its because youre cheating basketball program CANT HOST A GAME THERE EVERY YEAR.

Yall wanted Freedom Hall, you got it. Go play there. You are not hosting at the KFC Center.
You are usually a very sensible poster. What do you think about Neal Brown?

If I were Tyra, I'd go after Matt Campbell at Iowa State. He excelled at Toledo, and has won at Iowa State. Iowa State is not an easy place to build a program. And I think he's a guy you could get. If I were stuck in Ames, I'd be ready to move.

You are usually a very sensible poster. What do you think about Neal Brown?

No thanks.

Unlike Brohm, i think he'd be up to the challenge and go to his alma mater.

That would really be shitty if he left UofL for uofk.

You are not hosting at the KFC Center.

Again, I'm new here and trying to fit in. But I would think UK hosting a game at Yum once a year might actually be a good thing for the downtown economy. And who cares if they do it while we are on the road?

Secondly, I would think Kerry would take a few days off from stating things as fact.

I'll sit back now and wait to be called a UK fan since anybody that disagrees with you falls into that category. But I was skipping school back in '86 to go meet the Cards Championship team at the state capital. So you can save your keystrokes on that garbage.

Again, I'm new here and trying to fit in. But I would think UK hosting a game at Yum once a year might actually be a good thing for the downtown economy. And who cares if they do it while we are on the road?

Secondly, I would think Kerry would take a few days off from stating things as fact.

I'll sit back now and wait to be called a UK fan since anybody that disagrees with you falls into that category. But I was skipping school back in '86 to go meet the Cards Championship team at the state capital. So you can save your keystrokes on that garbage.

Hey jackass

Its written into the contracts that UofL mens and Women's team has 3 day preferences to the Center per game.

Been opened since 2010. How come theyve never hosted there..........

Because they cant. Louisville economy is just fine. If they want to host a game-Freedom Hall has plenty of openings.

I wasnt wrong about Brohm and im not going anywhere.....SuCkS fan.

Reactions: CommodoreCard

1. Josh Heupel HC at UCF

I live in Tucson and Sumlin has many UofA fans scratching their heads. In addition to being very disorganized, on and off the field, he has a rather stoic personality and is not getting along with the local press.

Hey jackass

Its written into the contracts that UofL mens and Women's team has 3 day preferences to the Center per game.

Because they cant. Louisville economy is just fine. If they want to host a game-Freedom Hall has plenty of openings.

Predictable... Your credibility (if there ever was any) is gone. Anytime you want to go head to head on UofL sports and learn big words and proper grammar, let's go.

I never said anything about contracts. I just said it would be good for downtown economy. You want to have an economics lesson?

Last edited:

Go complain on your own site. It was your DA SuCk grads and supporters that pushed UofL to build the YUM Center. Jurich and Ramsey wanted to build the arena on campus with private funds like we did with our stadium. And then Jurich out smarted those same DAs with a great contract. So before you come on our board get your facts straight. Now go enjoy your once in 40 year FB season because it won’t happen again until 2058.

Last edited:
Predictable... Your credibility (if there ever was any) is gone. Anytime you want to go head to head on UofL sports and learn big words and proper grammar, let's go.

I never said anything about contracts. I just said it would be good for downtown economy. You want to have an economics lesson?

You da grammur polise now SuCkS fan.....

Eff uofk.

I dont give a f@#$ what you think.

SuCkS fan........

Reactions: CommodoreCard
If I were Tyra, I'd go after Matt Campbell at Iowa State. He excelled at Toledo, and has won at Iowa State. Iowa State is not an easy place to build a program. And I think he's a guy you could get. If I were stuck in Ames, I'd be ready to move.

Campbell has stated that he will be at ISU in 2019, squashing any rumors that he might leave. Too bad Brohm didn't do the same. Of course he wouldn't have gotten a huge raise.

Reactions: BPGhost

No thanks.. No more blue in the Yum than we have to. If I wanted to invite Kentucky fans downtown to help our local economy, I would throw a 'Cotton Eyed Joe' concert at waterfront park.

Hey jackass

Dude, SuCk has never had any credibility. You’re a freaking joke outside of the Commonwealth. Your program was caught cheating long before we had issues along with your BB coach. So don’t come here pointing fingers just get lost.

Campbell has stated that he will be at ISU in 2019, squashing any rumors that he might leave. Too bad Brohm didn't do the same. Of course he wouldn't have gotten a huge raise.

Campbells buyout is 11M

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT