ADVERTISEMENT

My thoughts on HVL

The marriage between ESPN and the SEC started out as a wave, that has grown exponentially; regrettably the ACC remains clueless. One example this weekend was evident in how the SEC Network was telecasting UK vs LSU while the ACCN had a rather insignificant women’s game scheduled when #2 WF & #10 UL were playing for one of the Division‘s lead.

During the SEC Network, the analyst were talking about the importance of the UK games against both UL and IU in terms of hosting a SuperRegional; they understand the importance of mid-week games; conversely the ACC did not even see our matchup with WF as reason to schedule it over the weekend.

The ACC is simply behind the SEC in every single respect, and I fear that disparity will only grow as they attract the players and the coaches who are witnessing the emphasis the SEC has on their sports programs.

HVL will be drafted in the 1st round. Her competitiveness alone will attract teams.

No one outside of her family knows for sure why she's leaving Louisville. It's all opinion with fans. I do now think maybe she had this in her mind at the start of the season.

It's just a part of the current times. Loyalty and honesty are not as important to young people as before. It's hard to really blame them because it's the adults around them teaching them with their own behavior.
We’ll see. But, defensively I think she is not a first rounder. Ball handling is suspect. Who knows. Guess I don’t care anymore. She cab go play in Tunisia as far as I care.

We’ll see. But, defensively I think she is not a first rounder. Ball handling is suspect. Who knows. Guess I don’t care anymore. She cab go play in Tunisia as far as I care.
I want to agree with you... but part of me thinks about women's bball... and how WNBA is not that good, compared to NBA. Dhana Evans made ACC POY 2 years in a row. Now... I will say, Dana had more of a cast with her than HVL. But she was still a much better player... and she was 2nd rounder. HVL can shoot. And she can sort of defend... (I remember watching Evans get open court steals against opposing guards... like literally picking their pockets) but HVL aint no where near the level of Evans...

Reactions: Bardman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT