ADVERTISEMENT

Most improved prediction

armensmith

One-Star Poster
Apr 30, 2020
It is my opinion that the success of the Women's basketball team will depend largely on the good play of one or more of Oliva, Liz Dixon, Liz Balogun, and Ramani. Hailey, Keanna, Ahlana, and others may be as good as advertised but ultimately the Cards must have good inside play, both offense and defense. I am picking Liz Balogun as the one who steps up her play like Sam and Kylee did their junior years. I sure hope so.

I don’t see Balogun as a inside presence. She and someone like Green have the size to get inside and make an impact. Will they? I think they will need to. To me it is Parker. Why? Dixon can be decent to good. If she can keep out of foul trouble and avg around 8 and 8 - that would be great. Parker - she has the height to make shooters adjust. I don’t see Dixon as a shot blocker. Parker - if she can come in a alter shots, grab rebounds and get about back here and there she will be incredibly valuable. Cochran is a wild card. I think she has the tools to get some quality minutes. But, again, I don’t see her a a shot blocker. That’s why Ramani can provide the most impact.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT