ADVERTISEMENT

More National love

I like this. It obviously speaks well to the one year turnaround CSS and staff have made. I’m hoping it will continue next season as I’m expecting a 7-5 regular season record.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Cards at 16th, porky and staff not ranked. National media never Takes them serious.

Looking forward to next season. Can see 8 wins and with a little luck, 9.

Cards at 16th, porky and staff not ranked. National media never Takes them serious.

They won’t have 8 home games and they play Auburn instead of Arkansas. Their schedule was very friendly this year.

They won’t have 8 home games and they play Auburn instead of Arkansas. Their schedule was very friendly this year.
Just to clarify, my looking forward to next year comment was about the Cards winning 8 games. And yes, porky will have a tougher schedule in 2020. The last two years their schedule was one of the easiest in recent memory. They will be lucky to win 6 games next season.

Why should the national media take UK Football seriously? They've had like three 10 win seasons in the entire history of their program. Historically they are one of the doormats of the SEC in football.

What a difference a season makes in terms of hype and fan support.

But remember a few years back, we don’t want to be offseason national champions or concern ourselves with winning the Governor’s Cup offseason trash talk. We are Louisville and we do it on the field.

Next year, the high goal is a trip to the Orange Bowl. If UVA can make it, no reason we can’t do it!

What a difference a season makes in terms of hype and fan support.

But remember a few years back, we don’t want to be offseason national champions or concern ourselves with winning the Governor’s Cup offseason trash talk. We are Louisville and we do it on the field.

Next year, the high goal is a trip to the Orange Bowl. If UVA can make it, no reason we can’t do it!
This is true. But it’s tougher for us since we see both Clemson and FSU every year

I guess we can expect Stoops to send out his non playing thugs to start a pregame fight next year.

Who takes over the reigns on that front? Trash Daniels took over for Jones......I'm sure they will come up with something!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT