ADVERTISEMENT

Montrez wins 6th man award

Wow we finally have a couple of players in the NBA getting awards and this the way our fanbase treats them SMH.

F this guy, his antics, his racism, his participation in the prostitution ring,etc etc. I love 99 percent of our former players but he isn’t one. You can choose to support him if you’d like. That’s how free speech works

Last edited:
So you hate the whole 2013 championship team cause most of them knew about the girls? Racism? He made one comment that a bunch of racist are trying to make worse to justify their own stupid comments. What antics?

Reactions: REDFISTFURY3
Yelp everybody is entitled to like whom they want. However Trez was dissociated from the program for awhile . That punishment has expired. He has been back to Louisville multiple times since and he participates in comunity projects for disadvantaged kids. We have a weird fanbase .

Sycophants would be too kind a word for you boys. Guy was a problem while he was here. He made some unforgivable racist remarks a few weeks ago and you love him. It’s ok not to like a guy that played here just do you know. He’s trash

So you hate the whole 2013 championship team cause most of them knew about the girls? Racism? He made one comment that a bunch of racist are trying to make worse to justify their own stupid comments. What antics?

I hate the guys who participated. Absolutely.

Yelp everybody is entitled to like whom they want. However Trez was dissociated from the program for awhile . That punishment has expired. He has been back to Louisville multiple times since and he participates in comunity projects for disadvantaged kids. We have a weird fanbase .
Weird fan base. Lol. Love all our former guys or you’re weird! Is that your take? Weak.

Sycophants would be too kind a word for you boys. Guy was a problem while he was here. He made some unforgivable racist remarks a few weeks ago and you love him. It’s ok not to like a guy that played here just do you know. He’s trash
When was he a problem? Which players off the 2013 team do you hate? Im blame the coach bringing in his skanky girlfriend around the team

When was he a problem? Which players off the 2013 team do you hate? Im blame the coach bringing in his skanky girlfriend around the team
Well, he was stripped of his captaincy and then was later revealed to have had sex with the prostitutes. Some would say that’s evidence he was a problem. Then there was the fight at WKU and all the unnecessary antics on the court (screaming and beating his chest after every dunk). Pitino made mention of it at the time and suggested he lacked emotional maturity (yeah, I get the hypocrisy and irony, but that doesn’t make it less true). He was also rumored to be a bad teammate, treating younger players like crap and being a me-first guy.

Well, he was stripped of his captaincy and then was later revealed to have had sex with the prostitutes. Some would say that’s evidence he was a problem. Then there was the fight at WKU and all the unnecessary antics on the court (screaming and beating his chest after every dunk). Pitino made mention of it at the time and suggested he lacked emotional maturity (yeah, I get the hypocrisy and irony, but that doesn’t make it less true). He was also rumored to be a bad teammate, treating younger players like crap and being a me-first guy.

If someone punched you in the balls, you’d react too. The WKU incident is one the reasons I hate playing them. They act like Bs every time out. Players celebrate after plays. Its part of sports. Harrell is a high energy player, why would he not show it? He isnt the only player who had sex with girls brought in dorm. Blame the coach who brought them there and paid them. Harrell did get his captaincy stripped for being too hard on younger players. He didnt have patience for guys not taking it as seriously as did. Jordan gets celebrated for that.

Harrell did get his captaincy stripped for being too hard on younger players. He didnt have patience for guys not taking it as seriously as did. Jordan gets celebrated for that.

I know you're referencing Michael Jordan. But got me thinking...

I think it's funny how Jordan Nwora got ripped by fans/posters for being soft, acting like he doesn't care. Now we hear Harrell getting ripped in part because he played with too much emotion. These guys can't win!

And you are absolutely right WKU did cheap shot Harrell in that game it was on odd example to be mentioned.

There is a time period fans are going to have a hard time looking back on, and I don't blame anybody for not feeling great about the fall out.

Athletes are going to make mistakes, they are human. They have a different life than the avg Joe, and they don't get to hop in time machines and get do-overs.

ADVERTISEMENT