ADVERTISEMENT

Montrez Harrell..

nccardfan

Four-Star Poster
Sep 5, 2007
lawrenceburg, KY
faces felony drug charges based on a traffic stop in Richmond KY last month. Had enough marijuana to be charged for trafficking. Could face incarceration but likely probation.

faces felony drug charges based on a traffic stop in Richmond KY last month. Had enough marijuana to be charged for trafficking. Could face incarceration but likely probation.
LOL 3lbs in a backpack in the backseat he was the passenger in a rental car. Major NARCO stuff their! Sure Ole Tim Sullivan will get to the bottom of his connect n Mexico.

Reactions: CardX
If it was anything but marijuana I would worry but that is almost legal everywhere now. That is like saying he got caught 3 cases of beer in the trunk.

Reactions: Louisvillian
E$PN didn’t even run it on the crawler.

LOUISVILLE: Former LOUISVILLE player Montrez Harrell arrested with 3 lbs of Marijuana in car…LOUISVILLE LOUISVILLE LOUISVILLE………..LOUISVILLE…

another reason is ESPN is tied to the NBA, the NBA doesn't test for pot and I doubt ESPN does either so in reality is a stupid arrest that half the people can do legally. they have no proof of distribution unless their were scales. his lawyer will simply tell the judge, just storing nuts the the winter. three pounds may sound like a lot but if you're puffing all day long, sharing with your bruh's, and using to help ease pain, that three pounds won't last but a couple of months. if he's rolling doobs like Snoop, which uses up way more lettuce, i could see him going thru up an ouce of day so three pounds would be about a month and a half or maybe two months worth. that's simple possession, with no priors, will be bumped down to misdemeaner possession. if not his lawyer sucked.

55 million people are currently using marijuana and 45% have tried it at once.
so basically millions can go to jail if they enter the wrong state or have too much. dumb laws that are outdated

Reactions: CardinalJim
another reason is ESPN is tied to the NBA, the NBA doesn't test for pot and I doubt ESPN does either so in reality is a stupid arrest that half the people can do legally. they have no proof of distribution unless their were scales. his lawyer will simply tell the judge, just storing nuts the the winter. three pounds may sound like a lot but if you're puffing all day long, sharing with your bruh's, and using to help ease pain, that three pounds won't last but a couple of months. if he's rolling doobs like Snoop, which uses up way more lettuce, i could see him going thru up an ouce of day so three pounds would be about a month and a half or maybe two months worth. that's simple possession, with no priors, will be bumped down to misdemeaner possession. if not his lawyer sucked.
just as i said, reduced to misdemeanor....

I partake daily. It’s the best medicine availa

I partake daily. It’s the best medicine available according to my neurologist.
quite simply it's the only thing on the entire eplanet you cannot O.D. or die from. water will even kill you if you have too much but you have to smoke the equivalent of 8000 joints in an hour to OD. you simply cannot die from weed. and it's an aspirator meaning it opens up the airways in your lungs and gives you more oxygen which is why you're neurologist says it's good. oxygen is good. people who smoke cigarettes live longer if they also smoke pot as it couteracts cigs restrictive side effects. if no one had ever heard of it until now, and it was discovered in the jungle, it would hailed as the greatest miracle plant. but dupont and hearst fought against it because it'd ruin their paper and chemical businesses and in texas they made it illegal because the hard working mexicans were smoking pot and outworking the white people and so texans made weed illegal as a way to reduce the efforts of mexican labor, who could work much harder in the heat than lazy white texans.

and on a political note, chalk it up to us liberal hippies for making it legal, that's progess people, allowing a plant to be legal. imagine how much of an clueless hateful person you've got to be to think a plant god made should be illegal, all the while most claiming you believe in god. guess god was wrong all these years and now he's finally correct, huh

I have to laugh at this discussion because it reminds me of and old friend I hung out with after high school. I never did smoke pot or use drugs but I had a friend who smoked pot all the time. Whenever we went to a party within his circle everyone would try to get me to smoke pot and he would always tell them to leave me alone. He said he just a beer drinker and there is nothing wrong with that.
I saw him a couple of months ago and he told me everyone he went to school with that smoked pot looks 10 years older than the ones who didn’t smoke pot and he said he was including himself. I still don’t smoke but I agree with you that I don’t see a major issue with it, there is no reason to penalize anyone who does.

Reactions: RealStateBird
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT