ADVERTISEMENT

Mods - Open the Board back up to Rival Fans

Generalizing when statistics are on your side is being logical. Spin that however you want.

And you brought up race in an unrelated thread, not me. I'm still enjoying the hell outta those baby gifs...
Lol - what “statistics” might those be? I’m not really sure which is more disturbing - that you searched the internet for gifs of babies crying or, your admission of how much you enjoy looking at them.

Probably a tie actually.

Reactions: BUSCHBUG
Welp, there went the best 30+ days I have seen on this site
800px_COLOURBOX4387243.jpg

There's no charge to use it...

I haven't been here in years, two reasons why. One is still around and still ruining your forums, and the other is rival fans that were allowed to just crap all over all things Louisville and ruin any thread whether it concerned them or not.

Even on ignore, I see threads still become worthless with him unable to control himself. As long as people that are intent on being the center of attention are allowed to continue doing it. this site will reman second rate.

I'll try again in a few years. Sad that the Grover Sales of the Louisville fan base just can't act like he's not ten. It's a complete joke. I'd like to visit sometimes, but nope, not putting up with the the intentional baiting and trolling.

Reactions: BPGhost
And why total strangers walk up and introduce themselves...

Hmmmmmmmmm, zipp I believe I’d be checking their hands BEFORE the shake . . . . :p

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! May God Bless America!!!

Reactions: zipp
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT