ADVERTISEMENT

Miami may be really good

CTownCard

One-Star Poster
Nov 7, 2013
Miami is boat racing FSU so far I know the beat us but like that Philips kid.

Mike Norvell was already on thin ice with his players. He might not last the season. Ex UL QB commit Chubba Purdy dressed but didn't play. He's coming back from a broken collarbone injury suffered in a preseason scrimmage.

I’ve come to the conclusion that Miami is the “real deal”. They are, without question, the 2nd best team in the ACC.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! May God Bless America!!!

Clemson game should give us an idea just how good Miami is. Manny's guys certainly pass the " look " test at this point in the season.

What UM has now is an outstanding QB and the new OC. They were a package deal from Houston. Without them Miami is just what they’ve been over the past few years. I just don’t have a lot of confidence in Manny as a head coach. They have every advantage being in south Florida and only if they “take” advantage will they be a continual success. Because when (not if) they lose this OC they could very well be right back in the same place.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! May God Bless America!!!

Miami is boat racing FSU so far I know the beat us but like that Philips kid.
If Pitt and Miami play this year, this should be an outstanding game. It will not be easy to pick the winner but U of L did better against the Miami defense getting 34 points to 20 against Pitt. U of L did better against Pitt offense holding them to 23 against 46 against Miami. I was impressed with the Pitt defense.

Pitt vs Miami in two weeks will be a big time match up for the ACC conference. Both teams will be 5-0 by the time they play.

Louisville could not move the ball at all on Pitt’s defense ( 220 yards). Against Miami Louisville had over 520 yards. If Louisville doesn’t give up those two big plays ( due to miss alignments ) Louisville could of been close at the end.

The ACC is going to get interesting as the season goes on. I think only Miami and Pitt and Notre Dame could compete against Clemson. However, you got VT. UNC, Louisville that can compete with the three I mentioned above except Clemson.

Good year for the ACC football

Reactions: thebowlgame
If Pitt and Miami play this year, this should be an outstanding game. It will not be easy to pick the winner but U of L did better against the Miami defense getting 34 points to 20 against Pitt. U of L did better against Pitt offense holding them to 23 against 46 against Miami. I was impressed with the Pitt defense.
A good portion of UofL' points against Miami came in Garbage time. It was 40-20 when Miami called the dogs off at the end of the 3rd Quarter.

Looking forward to the Miami/Clemson game this weekend. Clemson is favored by 15, which sounds a little high, but it is a night game at Clemson. Big opportunity for the Canes. Speaking of which, remember when we were the "big opportunity" team? It wasn't so long ago we were competitive against Clemson. Just couldn't quite break through when we had the chance.

Reactions: thebowlgame
Looking forward to the Miami/Clemson game this weekend. Clemson is favored by 15, which sounds a little high, but it is a night game at Clemson. Big opportunity for the Canes. Speaking of which, remember when we were the "big opportunity" team? It wasn't so long ago we were competitive against Clemson. Just couldn't quite break through when we had the chance.
Clemson, where big ACC opportunities go to die!

A good portion of UofL' points against Miami came in Garbage time. It was 40-20 when Miami called the dogs off at the end of the 3rd Quarter.
No body “calls off the dogs “ up 20 on the road with a full quarter to go.

ADVERTISEMENT