ADVERTISEMENT

Miami Looks

Mar 14, 2011
Disinterested.
Looks like they called in, “Disinterested “
Looks like they have put the pads away for the yer.
Looks like they...(well, it doesn’t look the team that took us to the woodshed)
Yep...disinterested...

Reactions: PushupMan
Their defense is playing very well. Held Louisiana Tech to just 231 total yards. QB Jarren Williams looks like a completely different player than the one we faced.

Seeing what I’m seeing, it’s pretty amazing Miami b!tch slapped us. I mean, not really, because the defense sucked worse the last month of the season, but Miami doesn’t look good. And, man, they run their mouths. They are hard to root for.

Last edited:
Some of the penalty calls (and no calls) in football games just blow my mind.... A 15 yard personal foul penalty on a defender who is simply holding onto the ball carrier while he is being blocked to the ground by a second offensive player. Costs Miami 15 yards of field position. But then the referee decides not to call intentional grounding when the Tech QB avoids a sack by throwing the ball at the feet of the offensive lineman a full 5 yards away from the running back.

Just 2 years ago they were in the playoff race until their debacle at Pittsburgh. Richt has turned it around and the turnover chain was taking over the nation.

Miami and Texas have both been “back” so many times this last decade.

“Wide receiver Jeff Thomas, DEs Jonathan Garvin and Trevon Hill and linebacker Michael Pinckney all opted out of playing in the Independence Bowl against Louisiana Tech on Thursday. The Miami football team will also be without RB Deejay Dallas and offensive guard Navaughn Donaldson who are out with injuries.”

Dallas had 96 yards and a TD against us, and Pinckney made a lot of plays on defense. 8 total tackles, 3 TFL, 1 sack, and 1 QBH. Garvin also had 1.5 TFL and a sack. Hill also had a TFL.

Last edited:
So funny! LT QB takes a knee rather than scoring the TD, so that they can run out the clock. Then on the next play the Miami DL carries the LT QB into the end zone, so that Miami can get the football back with a chance to score and go for the onside kick!

Would not be surprised at all if Thomas, Garvin, Pinckney, and Hill shut it down for the season after they beat us for the 6th win. They had FIU the following week and were eliminated from Coastal Division contention just before that game, when Virginia Tech beat Pitt. At the time they took the field against FIU, they had no championship to play for.

Way to show up Canes! Zero points and 227 total yards to a team that beat Grambling by 6 and gave up 445 yards.

The same Grambling team that after taking La Tech to the gun, promptly lost to Prairie View A&M and Alabama State. Well done yappers.

I have a question. Who’ll be the next coach at the U? They wouldn’t know a good coach if one jumped up and bit them on the @$$.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Reactions: KozmasAgain
We made Miami, FSU, and Kentucky, all look way better than they are. Our defense is so bad, we’ll be much better each year that Satterfield is here imo.

I started pulling for EM when Pitt players pulled that stupid azz EZ pose after the INT and the penalty ended up likely costing the TD.

Then switched back when EM started spitting and punching.

Reactions: gocds
Way to show up Canes! Zero points and 227 total yards to a team that beat Grambling by 6 and gave up 445 yards.

The same Grambling team that after taking La Tech to the gun, promptly lost to Prairie View A&M and Alabama State. Well done yappers.
To see how far things have changed in the last 25 years, let's all crawl into Mr. Peabody's Way Back Machine and set it for 1994...….

We have two bowl games involving the University of Miami and Eastern Michigan where one team looks totally dysfunctional and the other is throwing punches. I think we would say the U would throw punches and EMU would be dysfunctional. Now, fast-forward to the present and there is a total role reversal.

Something has to be FUBAR in the Miami administration and/or the athletic department for it to come to this. Mark Richt is too good a coach to have bailed so soon. jmo

One thing is for sure. At least at UM.

A bunch of four star recruits does not guarantee wins.

Might throw FSU in there too

After further review USC2 just signed 8 fours and have a 5 star and another 4 star committed. And HC seat is very warm.

Last edited:
Reactions: gocds
One thing is for sure. At least at UM.

A bunch of four star recruits does not guarantee wins.

Might throw FSU in there too

After further review USC2 just signed 8 fours and have a 5 star and another 4 star committed. And HC seat is very warm.

And that’s as it should be. USCjr’s coach is horrible and how he still has a P5 job is absolutely astounding and a total befuddlement. He’s gotta be giving the AD there a huge chunk of his salary AFTER TAXES.

Reactions: Rollem Cards
And that’s as it should be. USCjr’s coach is horrible and how he still has a P5 job is absolutely astounding and a total befuddlement. He’s gotta be giving the AD there a huge chunk of his salary AFTER TAXES.

But they're getting players. How?

They're selling the $EC. Just like some others we know.:rolleyes: I don't know how that works exactly.

$EC coach: "Kid, come here and you'll get the chit kicked out of you by some really good teams!" :cool:
Kid: "Gee coach, that GREAT! Where do I sign?" :confused:o_O:eek:

This is why it is imperative to beat them ($EC) at every opportunity.

Starting Monday.;)

Diaz better make a good hire with his next OC. If he makes another mistake he will not survive next year. They are going to have to do a complete rebuild on the offensive side of the ball.

But they're getting players. How?

They're selling the $EC. Just like some others we know.:rolleyes: I don't know how that works exactly.

$EC coach: "Kid, come here and you'll get the chit kicked out of you by some really good teams!" :cool:
Kid: "Gee coach, that GREAT! Where do I sign?" :confused:o_O:eek:

This is why it is imperative to beat them ($EC) at every opportunity.

Starting Monday.;)
In the case of SC, they’re in the South. They’re surrounded by top recruits. And SC has put a lot of players in the NFL recently too.

I mean you could say they’re selling the SEC, but it’s more to do with geography. Same with The U, they’re in football country in Florida. Top prospects everywhere.

We are in Louisville Kentucky. A state without much big time talent around us for football recruiting. We have to leave our area to and fight tooth and nail to get the scraps the big time schools leave behind in the south.

Have to make inroads in Atlanta, Miami, Cincinnati, Indianapolis, Charlotte and the triangle of NC. And hold serve in getting the best of the best in Louisville....not all if them rather most of them. And find the mid to high 3 stars everywhere else we recruit and develop, redshirt and develop some more to get them bigger and stronger. And let the chips fall where they may.

OT. Maybe we can get Bush and Brohm legacy kids....oops, scrap Brohm as long as Jeff is at Purdue....or anywhere else as a coach.

Have to make inroads in Atlanta, Miami, Cincinnati, Indianapolis, Charlotte and the triangle of NC. And hold serve in getting the best of the best in Louisville....not all if them rather most of them. And find the mid to high 3 stars everywhere else we recruit and develop, redshirt and develop some more to get them bigger and stronger. And let the chips fall where they may.

OT. Maybe we can get Bush and Brohm legacy kids....oops, scrap Brohm as long as Jeff is at Purdue....or anywhere else as a coach.
I just think Satt has very good relationships in three of those areas already.

He was recruiting those areas at ASU. Problem was...he was at ASU. Look at the roster(s) when Satt was there. Loaded with Ga/Fla guys.

I have nothing to base it on other than now, those HS coaches will tell their “big” stars “this guy is good and they’re in the ACC”

The more that look at us, the more we’ll get.

And yesterday helped ;)

Reactions: Mayoman
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT