ADVERTISEMENT

McMahon And Mahmoud

shadow force

Jun 8, 2010
So glad to have Ryan on this team. I know his lack of size is sometimes a detriment, but man, the kid is fearless and CLUTCH.

Hitting those big 3 pointers and nailing the final two free throws to seal the game is huge.

And how about Anas turning into a human swat machine at the end of the game. That was huge and kept FSU from tying up the game. It wasn't Mahmoud's best game but those blocks were timely.

So glad to have Ryan on this team. I know his lack of size is sometimes a detriment, but man, the kid is fearless and CLUTCH.

Hitting those big 3 pointers and nailing the final two free throws to seal the game is huge.

And how about Anas turning into a human swat machine at the end of the game. That was huge and kept FSU from tying up the game. It wasn't Mahmoud's best game but those blocks were timely.

Anas made some key shots down low down the stretch also

Reactions: shadow force
I'm beginning to think that maybe Ryan should start over Snyder.

Snyder has always done a good job of protecting the ball. However lately he has made some ill advised passes. Of course Ryan made a bad one down the stretch too. And their not the only ones.

I'm beginning to think that maybe Ryan should start over Snyder.
Respectfully disagree. Ryan is that boost of energy off the bench this team needs. Q takes care of the ball most of the time and runs the offense very well. We need Q at the point. The players we need to improve going forward are Perry and Nwora. We get those two playing better and all of a sudden we'll have a deep athletic team.

Last edited:
Respectfully disagree. Ryan is that boost of energy off the bench this team needs. Q takes care of the ball most of the time and runs the offense very well. We need Q at the point. The players we need to improve going forward are Perry and Nwora. We get those two playing better and all of a sudden we'll have a deep athletic team.
I actually think we would get off to better starts if McMahon replaced King in the lineup and let King, Sutton, Perry and Nwora, depending on the situation, be the sparks off the bench. I think it makes us stronger and more consistent. Ryan has demonstrated that he has the Basketball IQ to be a coach on the floor along with Snider. King is talented but doesn’t bring that dynamic.

I also think it would humble King somewhat and maybe light a fire.

I actually think we would get off to better starts if McMahon replaced King in the lineup and let King, Sutton, Perry and Nwora, depending on the situation, be the sparks off the bench. I think it makes us stronger and more consistent. Ryan has demonstrated that he has the Basketball IQ to be a coach on the floor along with Snider. King is talented but doesn’t bring that dynamic.

I also think it would humble King somewhat and maybe light a fire.
That is also a great idea. I think Snyder is playing too tight right now and needs to loosen up. I think playing with McMahon could help him loosen up a little.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT