ADVERTISEMENT

McKay's batting average is .667. I repeat .667.

CardX

Five-Star Poster
May 29, 2001
That's insane. He's been walked or HBP (9) more times than he has made an out (8).

The baseball team is playing bad today. Pitchers walked several. All tied up 7-7 after being up 4-0. Several errors for triples.

The baseball team is playing bad today. Pitchers walked several. All tied up 7-7 after being up 4-0. Several errors for triples.
Yeah Mcavenue had a bad inning but the wind was crazy today. McKay, Mann and Ellis with HRs. Mckay also had a triple. Ellis's was a laser. I think there is only 3 teams in the country now undefeated.

Reactions: zipp and Deeva
College baseball polls are so much different than football and basketball. Being undefeated is awesome but we really haven't played a true road game or series yet. Go Cards!

True. But that opening series they had was against very solid competition. I think this team is seasoned enough that going on the road will not be an issue. Competition will get better (overall) and I think you'll see this team just get better.

True. But that opening series they had was against very solid competition. I think this team is seasoned enough that going on the road will not be an issue. Competition will get better (overall) and I think you'll see this team just get better.
Not disagreeing but they did just struggle in two of the three games against Eastern Michigan. Probably should have lost the 2nd game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT