ADVERTISEMENT

LSU reports say that they will

I heard a Nawling's radio/TV ? guy today say LSU, especially the vaunted D, were excited to play an H Winner. They may not be disinterested.

I heard a Nawling's radio/TV ? guy today say LSU, especially the vaunted D, were excited to play an H Winner. They may not be disinterested.
I believe we will see their best!
They are treating this like it should be.... a recruiting display...everyone needs to go that can!

We are limping into this game on the heels of two WTF losses. If we get it back together and win it will be bigger than the Florida Sugar Bowl win to me.

In reality , they probably have more to play for than we do. They're justifying keeping their new coach, they had a 5 loss season, they're going against the Heisman winner.

We're limping on a down note and 2 game losing streak after being playoff contenders most of the year.

This game will show what the team is made of. I honestly dont know what to expect. Hearns and Wiggins being out doesn't help my confidence at all.

I'm glad it's an early game.

Either get it over with....or start celebrating early:):p
i dont remember seeing this much pessimism on here for any game..I have been away from this board for awhile....has this board dropped off over the last year or so and gone to another or is it just this dead in Cardinal message board land now?. we have definitely got higher expectations from our new "pro" team.

i dont remember seeing this much pessimism on here for any game..I have been away from this board for awhile....has this board dropped off over the last year or so and gone to another or is it just this dead in Cardinal message board land now?. we have definitely got higher expectations from our new "pro" team.
I take it you've been away from FB season too. ;)

We're losing as a huge fav to WF going into the 4th.

We get stomped as a fav at Houston.

We get EMBARRASSED as a 4 TD fav by uk.

And you detect a note of pessimism? You're a sharp troop! :D

It's not that we lost. It's how we lost and who we lost to.

Something happened on this team. We may never know what, but the team that played Cuse, FSU, Clem, etc., went MIA.

kick our a@s! Are we going to take this? Did we quit when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

It's going to be a great game. These kids play for Coach Orgeron. His intensity rubs off on the players. One thing you can be sure of, this LSU team will never quit even after Lamar has a few big plays so forget about Florida State. It won't be a smackdown. I say its going to be a close dogfight.

I take it you've been away from FB season too. ;)

We're losing as a huge fav to WF going into the 4th.

We get stomped as a fav at Houston.

We get EMBARRASSED as a 4 TD fav by uk.

And you detect a note of pessimism? You're a sharp troop! :D

It's not that we lost. It's how we lost and who we lost to.

Something happened on this team. We may never know what, but the team that played Cuse, FSU, Clem, etc., went MIA.

Agreed. After the Clemson game, we played 4 good quarters against NC State and Boston College, and one good quarter each against UK, Wake Forest, Duke and Virginia. That's 12 good quarters of football out of 28.

It will take four good quarters to beat an LSU team that has 4 losses against teams with a combined record of 39-11, and playing in the Outback, Sugar, Cotton, and CFP Peach Bowl.

Reactions: Cardsfan62
Agreed. After the Clemson game, we played 4 good quarters against NC State and Boston College, and one good quarter each against UK, Wake Forest, Duke and Virginia. That's 12 good quarters of football out of 28.

It will take four good quarters to beat an LSU team that has 4 losses against teams with a combined record of 39-11, and playing in the Outback, Sugar, Cotton, and CFP Peach Bowl.

Yes, sure did not finish anywhere near our potential, but thats done. Hearing that Washington and Wiggins are not 100 % for tomorrow hurts, so expect LSU to maybe throw the ball a little more than what they do.

I think some of the younger players will step up. LSU has not played against a QB like Lamar. Fields and Harvey-Clemons should be 100% for the first time in awhile.

Reactions: American Male
This team reminds me of the '05 Ville team, that is, putting up massive numbers, a heartbreaker with WVU (Clemson), a boner with USF (Houston), and a whatever game with VTech. Next year's team will be much improved, especially with a good depth being added with this recruiting class.

QB play will actually be improved next year, as LJ gets more comfortable in the offense and improves fundamentals like his footwork, etc. His numbers may go down a bit, but he will be better. With his improvement the offense will become more efficient, with fewer turnovers and penalties. If we get young players to step up, this could be a very dangerous team next season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT