ADVERTISEMENT

Love How Rowdy Our Fans Were

We were at the game and during it I asked my wife if she thought our side, the UL side, was as loud as the Miss State side. It's hard to tell when you are there. It was a great time and the Miss State folks were nothing but classy.

Reactions: SiouxfallsEric13
We were in the middle of them across the field and believe me our fans were extremely loud. One loud mouth calling us trash and doing L’s down. He left pretty early!!!!!

I listened to Paul and the radio the whole game and you would have thought it was a UofL home game by just the sound of the crowd.

When I watched the replay, you couldn’t hear quite as much but our fans looked like they showed up big time.

I was fortunate to be able get tix in a suite that was opposite the UofL side. The UofL crowd was very loud and boisterous. UofL’s core 20-25k fans are as raucous and passionate as any in the country.

Did anyone else see the kid wearing all UK stuff that somehow had a field level pass? He just kept circling the stadium inciting U of L fans to jeer him. He loved the attention he was getting. Bizarre!

ADVERTISEMENT