ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville vs Pitt game thread (now on ESPN news)

Back to an interesting game now. Plenty of time to pull out that disaster of a first half.

Howie posted on Facebook that Staples has had his helmet taken from him and is sitting with doctors on the sideline. Sounds like he wont be back tonight.

We needed something there we are running out of time. Our defense scares me this game I am not confident we can continue to stop them. The offense has put up a lot of points we can't blame them.

Chip FG sets up miracle opportunity only. Crazy things happen every week. Maybe something crazy good happens for us. Not betting on it!

This is probably the game right here. If they go for it (not wise IMO) and score a TD, it's likely game over. If they kick a FG, we still have a slim chance. But IF they go for it and we hold, all bets are off.

Can someone please find and post Al Groh's email address?? This has been an absolute embarrassment from him and I never bitch about commentators.

Game over. Glad we came back and made it respectable. Well...lets hope it stays respectable. We dug way too big a hole in the first half.

Can we trade all our offensive linemen with another team? Any team.

And when is Klenakis going to be held accountable?

Jackson is his own worse enemy. What in the hell was that on 4th and 3? And I'm never taking James Quick on Fan duel again. He drops more passes than anybody I have ever seen.

Regardless of what happens in these last two games, Petrino better have a QB and a OL set for next season. Pick a damn QB and stay with him. I can't remember a more frustrating season except maybe Kragthorps first season. In this Pitt game the defense loses it in the first half and the offense loses it in the 2nd half.

The scary thing is this: as much as we all hate to admit it, the next game is VERY much in doubt. They suck something terrible, but we are the definition of a mediocre football team. You can never be confident with a mediocre football team playing on the road.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT