ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville vs Mississippi St. in the Music City Bowl

Belk has officially announced UK vs. Va. Tech so looks like Tn. successfully lobbied to get to Jacksonville.

Better matchup for us to win. Less Tennessee fans, which is better. Their smug arrogance, acting like they were too good to play us.

I did get to see Miss St. play this year. I know they only had three SEC wins, Ky, Ark and Miss (the famous dog pissing game). Their other three wins were against non power 5 teams. Looks like they beat the teams they were supposed to beat but no upsets.

So....basically Tenn flexed their muscles and kicked the kitties four hundred miles north to play a much tougher game in non-prime time while giving us (and themselves) a better matchup. Seems Tn. put the screws to the kitties.
Makes sense Tenn beat Uk head t head so they should 've received the preceived better bowl spot.

Reactions: CardFanBudMan
I'm glad we got a team from a P5 conference. I was afraid we'd end up in a no-win situation against a non-P5. Teams from our league are playing Cincinnati, LA Tech, Temple, and E. Michigan.

Reactions: nccardfan
Nissan stadium=No Cowbells! Security risk, so we don't have to hear that annoying shit for 3.5 hours. Now......out on Broadway and all before, but hopefully not after......fair game.

So....basically Tenn flexed their muscles and kicked the kitties four hundred miles north to play a much tougher game in non-prime time while giving us (and themselves) a better matchup. Seems Tn. put the screws to the kitties.

Pimpin ain't easy but Tenn knows it's necessary...

Well cow bells can be banned. But good ole Rocky top would have been crazy over and over again. I would think cow bells could fall into a weapon rule.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT