ADVERTISEMENT

LOUISVILLE VS FLORIDA STATE GAME THREAD

Not looking good so far. Getting killed on the boards. FSU getting whatever they want....and banking in long 3s.

Nah, they have no influence on how this b-ball season is going down the drain. Pitino had to be fired.
False. Take a look at the way Arizona, Miami, auburn, et al, have handled their situations. No immediate firings even though some had guys perp walked. As of today, those first three are in the top 25...

Are you freaking kidding me. We have all the momentum and the goal breaks. What else can go wrong?

Reactions: Deeva
He$$ yes. CDP adjustments and the guys played their A$$es off. Did what Pitino couldn’t !

I was disappointed after the loss to Clemson because I thought we were the better team. I think FSU is better than Clemson so I was worried about this game. We played better, smarter and with heart tonight and we got a much needed win.

On that last FSU possession AM got a lot of Mann’s arm on the block and it wasn’t called. I woke up this morning expecting to read how angry FSU fans had flooded John Higgins’ business with crank calls and death threats.
Guess they simply lack the passion and perspective of big yut nation.

Amateurs...

On that last FSU possession AM got a lot of Mann’s arm in the block that wasn’t called. I woke up this morning expecting to read how angry FSU fans had flooded John Higgins’ business with crank calls and death threats.
Guess they simply lack the passion and perspective of big yut nation.

Amateurs...

No no you see it was just pay back for dragging Sutton to the ground. Their logic not mine. Lol

Reactions: BPGhost
They sure did let them play on both sides, I am glad it was on both sides. I did feel sorry for Sutton on that foul when the guy shot a 3 pointer and then grab Sutton's arm and pull him into him.

They sure did let them play on both sides, I am glad it was on both sides. I did feel sorry for Sutton on that foul when the guy shot a 3 pointer and then grab Sutton's arm and pull him into him.

It was ridiculous, but it worked out. I think everyone in my neighborhood heard me holler over that one.

Gotta say - I've never seen that before. Sort of the offensive equivalent of the flop.

Gotta say - I've never seen that before. Sort of the offensive equivalent of the flop.
It is kind of like when Rex and JJ Reddick would kick their legs out when they shot making it appear that the defense made contact when in fact the shooter initiated the contact.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT