ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville vs Clemson Gamethread.

I get so tired of seeing other teams taking cheap shots on Lamar. It's about time the threw the flag!
Yep but that looks to be the plan. Take out the best player on the field and this game changes. I'm surprised he didn't have to go thru a concussion protocol. Hope he's OK.

Yep but that looks to be the plan. Take out the best player on the field and this game changes. I'm surprised he didn't have to go thru a concussion protocol. Hope he's OK.
I still remember them putting Lamar in a choke hold last year and they didn't even throw a flag then either!

I still remember them putting Lamar in a choke hold last year and they didn't even throw a flag then either!
Yeah I remember that too. I also remember all the Clemson fans (in general) defending their player saying it was only in the heat of battle BS.

Yeah I remember that too. I also remember all the Clemson fans (in general) defending their player saying it was only in the heat of battle BS.
I guarantee you that if one of our guys had put Deshaun Watson in a choke hold every ref on the field would have thrown a flag.

INSTANT KARMA. It should have been a false start. Football Gods said not again.

I didn't see that as blatant. The defensive player was aiming midchest as LJ was falling down. One of those plays. Wasn't deliberate.
He led with the crown of his helmet. It was deliberate. You are taught NOT to lead with your head down while making a tackle. He knew exactly what he was doing. Oh and he got called for it, and ejected. Most certainly isn't just one of those plays.

Reactions: yum center
He led with the crown of his helmet. It was deliberate. You are taught NOT to lead with your head down while making a tackle. He knew exactly what he was doing. Oh and he got called for it, and ejected. Most certainly isn't just one of those plays.
My point was there's not a conspiracy to hurt LJ. Just trying to make tackles.

Reactions: CMTiger15
The offense has looked rattled all night. The Cards have been solid on Defense and Special Teams.

The offense has not looked right all night. You have to give Clemson credit for some of that, but guys just look off right now.

Reactions: PainClinic
My point was there's not a conspiracy to hurt LJ. Just trying to make tackles.
OK. I respectfully disagree. Even the announcers said they were told to hit him hard when they had the chance, then quickly said..oh but only hit hard legally. It makes sense. Take Jackson out and the road to a win comes easier.

I don't understand this offensive scheme. LJ is not sharp and this is getting close to getting out of control.

I don't understand this offensive scheme. LJ is not sharp and this is getting close to getting out of control.

Yes, it's the offense tonight. It looks bad. The defense has been decent minus the big TD pass.

The offense is bad all the way around.

Simple. So far not up to the challenge. Clemson is.

You want to take down a champion then you better step up your game from this garbage.

The team goes as Lamar goes. He has a bad game, the Cards lose; no matter who they're playing.

We are averaging like seven yards a carry. We need to be running the ball. It's pretty clear that Lamar is having an off night throwing it.

I hope I am wrong but it feels like Clemson is 1 or 2 big plays away from blowing this game wide open.

Clemson is going to go for the death blow on the first drive to open the 3rd quarter. Their defense is fresh.

It does not look good right now at all. LJ looks frustrated. Bobby is yelling at refs.

I hope I am wrong.

The team goes as Lamar goes. He has a bad game, the Cards lose; no matter who they're playing.

I guess Booger (lol) was right last year when he said Louisville is Lamar and a bunch of dudes. But atleast the defense is playing well. We have a punchers chance in the second half.

I hope I am wrong but it feels like Clemson is 1 or 2 big plays away from blowing this game wide open.

Clemson is going to go for the death blow on the first drive to open the 3rd quarter. Their defense is fresh.

It does not look good right now at all. LJ looks frustrated. Bobby is yelling at refs.

I hope I am wrong.

Outside of Lamar we don't have enough play makers. Lamar can't walk down the field and hand these guys the ball. These dropped passes are momentum killers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT