ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville plus

sherepower

No-Ranking Prospect
Apr 3, 2008
3 against Pitt! What do you guys think?

Can Pitt’s crazy defense ( top 5 in the country last year) with everyone back. Against Louisville’s speed on offense???

If Louisville has a very good Oline. They have a chance. I think I am going to take the points

I would not put money on us until we prove we can play defense above a junior high level.

Oh ye of little faith .....:eek:

but I never bet UL games.

Too hard to come out happy. You can win one way and lose another.;)

Reactions: CardsFirst
Nothing about that Miami game makes me think we cannot win against Pitt.

Unless there's a hangover, I see us as the favorite. Pitt isn't Miami. We have the athletes and they don't. Now last year we did win a bunch of those early "close" games that got out confidence a bit higher, so this has to be the week we are extra focused.

Clemson blew us out, we turned around and beat BC the next week. Miami dominated us, then we went and beat NC State & Cuse by double digits the next 2 weeks. UK handled us, but then we turned around and beat Miss State in the bowl game.

Scott is resilient & positive, I see the guys coming out ready. Now the defense has to step up and make plays. Last year we got pounded on D, but our guys would always make a big play. A forced fumble, a 3rd down stop, a timely pick, etc. If they just do enough, we win!

GO CARDS!

Reactions: Rollem Cards
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT