ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville opens up As a 26 Point Favorite over Virginia...

This is a game the Cards need to be aware of. A noon game against a team we lost to two seasons ago there. This will be a good measure of how prepared Petrino will have the team, It wouldn't be too surprising if the Cards have a so so first half. Say a 21-17 halftime lead. If the Cards cover the spread it will be because the guys came ready to play from the start. I think they will.

Louisville 55
Virginia 24

Also looks like Clemson is a three-point favorite against FSU.

If they don't wanna keep hearing about Louisville, they probably need to beat that spread comfortably...

Just a note. Cards lose to undefeated #6 Clemson, drop four spots. OSU loses to unranked Penn State, and they drop four spots. How's that work?

Reactions: American Male
Just a note. Cards lose to undefeated #6 Clemson, drop four spots. OSU loses to 2 loss unranked Penn State, and they drop four spots. How's that work?

Fixed it for you. It boggles the mind how a team that was a 18 point favorite loses to a 2 loss un-ranked team and only drops 4 spots. OSU has a good team, but they were obviously very overrated to lose a game they should have controlled from the start. They choked away a 14 point lead in the 4th quarter and lost. They should have dropped 10 spots.

Reactions: vivid_red
IMO, tOSU was held almost in the same esteem as Bama before that loss. Vegas had them close to Bama in terms of odds to win the championship, 2 or 3 to 1.

It took a loss to a team like Penn State to drop them to #6. Had they lost to a better team, they would probably still be ranked ahead of us. I'll be anxious to see how Vegas sets the Top 6-7 odds this week.

Moral of the story? Thank God for small favors...

I think the nation is to high on the Big. I know OSU won the title a few years ago but I see the whole conference as being a step slow that's why we see all those low scoring games. I don't have any gripe with good defenses but OSU should be able to light up the scoreboard like Myer did with Florida talent but he just isn't doing it. I think CBP has done a good job recruiting speed and speed covers a lot of mistakes.

I said from the beginning this is not OSU's year they are too young. I think they could have their big year next year. I do agree that OSU is a little bit slow on offense and defense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT