ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville. More talent than Texas?

Great find! This year could be the year the team starts to resemble a CBP type of team.

Reactions: wilkie01
Time for Coach Strong to 'poop or get off the pot' down at Texas. Too bad he doesn't have a Teddy B or D. Parker on his roster to pull him up to the level of success he experienced at UofL. The grass is not always 'greener' on the other side of the hill.....now CCS has to sleep in the bed he made for himself.....good luck with that Longhorn man.....you will prove your mettle or not this year.

I can't blame Coach Strong for moving to an All-time program. I did the same myself going from the Rally's fry cook to a McDonald's gig.

Last edited:
Reactions: zipp and atiba
The Baylor situation will help Strong. Also Sumlin getting on the hot seat at A&M will help him as well. Strong was great for our program, wish him nothing but the best.

The Baylor situation will help Strong. Also Sumlin getting on the hot seat at A&M will help him as well. Strong was great for our program, wish him nothing but the best.

I agree with this thinking 100%. No Charlie, no ACC. It's never "pretty" when someone leaves. Or maybe folks would have rather given Krag an extension for those 4 years? That would have turned out great, certainly, all those heated in-conference games with Temple and UConn instead of FSU & Clemson.

Although, I gotta say, thank God Charlie was gone when the news came out that he was longdicking a donor's wife. That would have been awful to go through along side the basketball scandal.

Reactions: cardsfan53
I agree with this thinking 100%. No Charlie, no ACC. It's never "pretty" when someone leaves. Or maybe folks would have rather given Krag an extension for those 4 years? That would have turned out great, certainly, all those heated in-conference games with Temple and UConn instead of FSU & Clemson.

Although, I gotta say, thank God Charlie was gone when the news came out that he was longdicking a donor's wife. That would have been awful to go through along side the basketball scandal.

Looking back that situation with the donors wife could have played into the decision as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT