ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville lost their last game this season today

Miami and NC State look like they have packed it in this season. Bad losses by both today. State gave up 429 yards rushing to BC today! Pitt was the much better team last night, but Syracuse kept fighting and at least made it respectable. Still was a bad loss for them at home.

All 3 of those games look even more winnable today than they did before this weekend’s games.

Virginia is dominating Duke just before halftime, 17-0

Yes, Virginia will be the toughest of all and there are no guaranteed wins but all are winnable. Its good to be at home for UVA and nice to have a bye after that, so we can go all out for that one.

To quote;
GAMEDAY !!!!! UofL SHOCKS THE WORLD !!!!

How'd that work out? Kerry, we have a good football team, but not good enough to run the table, even if it's only the Virginia game. Might want to reel it in just a little.

To quote;

How'd that work out? Kerry, we have a good football team, but not good enough to run the table, even if it's only the Virginia game. Might want to reel it in just a little.
They're good enough. The schedule drops off a lot from here. I think we handle Va really big at home. Two or three TD win.

Need to stay focused and healthy.

To quote;

Get lost.
You want a morbid, scared fanbase head over to Lexghanistan.

There wont be a 31 game win streak over UofL by Clemson.

I aint reelin in shit.

Get lost.
You want a morbid, scared fanbase head over to Lexghanistan.

There wont be a 31 game win streak over UofL by Clemson.

I aint reelin in shit.
Yes, you preached all week how we were going to beat Clemson. Optimism is fine, but your nonsense makes our fan base look like we don't understand football, which it appears you don't, so I'll stick around for a little while longer, to help you out.

Yes, you preached all week how we were going to beat Clemson. Optimism is fine, but your nonsense makes our fan base look like we don't understand football, which it appears you don't, so I'll stick around for a little while longer, to help you out.

Never said that.
Check the prediction thread
Then pick your face up.

I will never apologize for my love appreciation and admiration for The University of Louisville athletics, coaches and support staff who leave their blood sweat and tears on the line and in the classrooms.

You aint pouring cold water on shit.

To quote;

So we didn't shock the world, but with a minute to go in the 1st half you have to admit the possibility still existed. A far cry from what we expected before the season.

Reactions: KerryRhodes
I think the fact we can say they are all winnable says it all.

Defensively Louisville has a long way to go but at least they play fast and physical. This is a pure talent issue on that side of the ball. You can tell by their 1st half performances they are prepared. Even the one game they were flat they recovered. They just wear down.

On offense they were just overmatched against Clemson. The Oline while improved still gives up way to many tackles for loss/sacks. This is a QB issue as well holding the ball way too long. Turnovers continue to hurt them. Again, talent issue on the line and QB play against good defenses hasn't been very good. With that said they are being put in position to make plays. Atwell makes 2 plays he makes all the time that game has a completely different feel.

Their margin for error is so small going 5-0 the rest of way it a really tall task. Doable yes likely no. The crowd needs to show up next Saturday. A win here going into a off week would be a pretty big deal.

Never said that.
Check the prediction thread
Then pick your face up.

I will never apologize for my love appreciation and admiration for The University of Louisville athletics, coaches and support staff who leave their blood sweat and tears on the line and in the classrooms.

You aint pouring cold water on shit.
I can easily see the Football Cards winning the rest EXCEPT Virginia. I hope they prove me wrong.

Start Evan Conley, Satterfield. And play him all game. The next Brett Favre

-- sonja --

I can easily see the Football Cards winning the rest EXCEPT Virginia. I hope they prove me wrong.

Start Evan Conley, Satterfield. And play him all game. The next Brett Favre

-- sonja --

How bout the next Stefan LeFors.
I DESPISE BRETTICUS FAR-VA-RUH :mad:

Hey I picked it too. Listen, if somehow we pull it off, you look like a savant, and nobody (among Card fans) is at all upset. If you miss, no body really remembers.

Reactions: SpotHogCard
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT