ADVERTISEMENT

FB RECRUITING: Louisville Football Recruiting Insider

Chris Person

Oct 3, 2016
Good Wednesday morning! Wanted to drop by a few recruiting tidbits for you all...

- 3-star Mississippi athlete Derick Hall told me that Louisville has been in constant communication with him and will be an official visit this fall. Right now Hall said that along with Louisville, Auburn and Florida State will also receive official visits.

- 4-star cornerback Max Williams said he recently received his "official" offer from Louisville and that he has been hearing quite a bit from Louisville. Yesterday, Williams announced via Twitter that he will be committing on October 6th.

- Louisville already has several offensive line commitments, and while guys like Melvin McBride and Kaleb Boateng seem to be top targets, one prospect to keep an eye on is Ty Murray. A 6'3" 310lbs guard from Carrollton (GA), Murray said Louisville is in his top two teams along with Virginia.

- 3-star Meridian (MS) cornerback AJ Hopkins (6'2" 177lbs) said Louisville is one of the teams recruiting him the hardest and that he is planning an official visit to Louisville this fall.

- I had mentioned already in the recruiting hot board thread, but despite the commitment of RB Aidan Robbins, Louisville is still really recruiting 3-star RB Tony Mathis. Mathis said he will take an official visit to Louisville this fall and has UofL, WVU, and Purdue as his top three teams. I really like Mathis as a prospect and would love to see Louisville be able to add him to the class.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News