ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville/Alabama tickets

MDCardsFan

500+
Sep 21, 2015
Does anyone know when Louisville will start contacting season ticket holders to ask them if they want to buy tickets for the season opener w/Alabama before it goes on sale to non season ticket holders? I know that both Louisville and Alabama are both getting X amount of tickets.

Does anyone know when Louisville will start contacting season ticket holders to ask them if they want to buy tickets for the season opener w/Alabama before it goes on sale to non season ticket holders? I know that both Louisville and Alabama are both getting X amount of tickets.

I called the ticket office several weeks ago to inquire on just that topic. They said probably mid April.

No season ticket holders will have the option to buy away tickets until they payup, and buy their 2018 season tickets. Season ticket bills are due on May 1, 2018 along with your annual donation bill.

No season ticket holders will have the option to buy away tickets until they payup, and buy their 2018 season tickets. Season ticket bills are due on May 1, 2018 along with your annual donation bill.

I've already paid for both before the due date.

I emailed them two weeks ago about these tickets and they said something should be coming out in 2-3 weeks... so it should be getting real close...

I heard that Alabama is the home team, thus Adidas lets go old school!
635878942085681851-1991.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT