ADVERTISEMENT

Lots of football left to be played

Deeva

2000+
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003
Saturday's game was a hard loss to deal with for me at least, however there is some football to be played. Clemson's road isn't easy with road games at VT, North Carolina State etc. anything can happen of course. We just need to regroup and stay focus and see what happens. I don't like Lamar as a pocket passer let the young man do that awesome zone read. Maybe we should do a two QB system with Juwan Pass as our pro style guy???

Deeva, I wish I could.

I went into the Purdue game still reeling from last year. Unconvinced our "problem(s)" were solved. My fears were not eased.

Then UNC, though sloppy, gave me some hope, along with what appeared to be a much improved LJ. It had me thinking that after the numbers he put up at Clemson last year, we were going to win this game. And I thought we might we it something like what they put on us. Reality sucks.

So now, a possible shot at the ACC title has slipped to "I hope we can beat uk" attitude, and not particularly looking forward to any game.

So, I'll not try to figure out this fiasco. We have someone making $4 MILLION to do that.

I didn't mean for my response to be so harsh...that's why I edited it! No one has figured anything out as of late....to include the 4M dollar man. If he can't figure it out...we are doomed.

Reactions: Rollem Cards
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT