ADVERTISEMENT

lost season

Dec 16, 2015
At least your program shows signs of life. My Wildcats played one quarter against Alabama. When the opposing coach has his third and fourth string backs in and apparently has given a no pass command and they STILL March down the field for two scores....you know how you stand.
Running back Asim Rose said after the game "That's not who we are..." I beg to differ. It was precisely what you were yesterday.
60 points....worst point differential since 1996.
8 years in....a true quarterback and not a wide receiver filling the slot....entire offensive line, secondary, and defensive line from last season.
THE CITADEL DOESNT LOSE TO ALABAMA BY SIXTY!!!!!

Pile on ladies and gentlemen, we earned it.

I don’t usually find myself apologizing for the Cats but it’s 2020 so here goes. This might be one of the best Bama teams ever, UK had 10 guys out, UK said goodbye to their o line and inspirational leader on Monday and they clearly have some dissension as to who should be QB.

Reactions: Guardman and PHCARD
At least your program shows signs of life. My Wildcats played one quarter against Alabama. When the opposing coach has his third and fourth string backs in and apparently has given a no pass command and they STILL March down the field for two scores....you know how you stand.
Running back Asim Rose said after the game "That's not who we are..." I beg to differ. It was precisely what you were yesterday.
60 points....worst point differential since 1996.
8 years in....a true quarterback and not a wide receiver filling the slot....entire offensive line, secondary, and defensive line from last season.
THE CITADEL DOESNT LOSE TO ALABAMA BY SIXTY!!!!!

Pile on ladies and gentlemen, we earned it.

In fairness, you guys missed out on a possible 16 more first quarter points.

With 10 players out I think that took every bit of optimism and will out of your team and they started going through the motions.

We’ve seen it happen too.

10 missing players were not going to make up a 60 point differential. I know Bama is very good, but, defensively they've been better. I think Saturday was just the perfect storm for UK. Bama was ready to play after the last few weeks off.

Reactions: Mayoman
It happens to everyone except a few. The gap in college football is significant. There is a need to expand the playoffs and reduce scholarships.

This year has exposed teams/coaches. No padding scheduling to get 3-4 wins. Even with 8 years of recruiting, best ever for KY, they still gave up 66. That is a harsh reality.

Reactions: Rollem Cards
Like I have posted before watching college sports this year is just a happy distraction from what is going on in the world right now. Wins and losses don’t mean as much to me this year as they have in the past.

It happens to everyone except a few. The gap in college football is significant. There is a need to expand the playoffs and reduce scholarships.

This year has exposed teams/coaches. No padding scheduling to get 3-4 wins. Even with 8 years of recruiting, best ever for KY, they still gave up 66. That is a harsh reality.
Here’s a thought: allow 50 schollies and 25 walk-ons.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT