ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like the guys have checked out...

Ipartiedwithhopgood

Five-Star Poster
Jan 20, 2011
Bad half for sure.

Just a listless group.

Our Sr went 0-4 from the FT line and had a handful of awful turnovers.

Trez is not picking guys up when they mess up, he's keeping them down.

Snider is the only one out there playing anywhere close to his potential.

Yeah,does CP rip their arses or coddle them at half? I think once again that these guys don't respect the college game and the fact that playing opponents you're supposed to beat means all you have to do is show up and they'll fold.

The fact is everybody rumbles,no matter if they're top 10 or 150.

I'm guessing that the vets get it going.

Originally posted by earsky:
Yeah,does CP rip their arses or coddle them at half? I think once again that these guys don't respect the college game and the fact that playing opponents you're supposed to beat means all you have to do is show up and they'll fold.

The fact is everybody rumbles,no matter if they're top 10 or 150.

I'm guessing that the vets get it going.
Oh they are smelling blood you got that right Ears. Props to Tech for coming right at us.

I really don't care if we win or lose games but man can we at least knuckle up and show a li'l something in the 2nd half?

It shouldn't be on Snider to do that your big dogs got to bite.

I was disappointed to see Trez yell at Q for that bad lob. Q is the most productive player on the floor right now.

Originally posted by Ipartiedwithhopgood:

Trez is not picking guys up when they mess up, he's keeping them down.
Agree. I know he is frustrated and needs more touches down low but it would be nice to see him try to be a leader to some of these guys right now. The scowls are getting old to his teammates I'm sure.

Originally posted by Rob_deVille:
I was disappointed to see Trez yell at Q for that bad lob. Q is the most productive player on the floor right now.
I am beyond tired of Trez's act. He wants to act like a tough guy and pound his chest and hang on the rim unnecessarily after a dunk as opposed to being a good all around basketball player. He was a nice complimentary piece on the championship team, but if he's you're star you're in big, big trouble....and we are (obviously).

Originally posted by KerryRhodes:
They checked back in !

Cards win !!!!!
I retract my earlier statement about not respecting those guys.This team was deflated from everything that's happened in the last day.I'm as proud of what I just witnessed as I've been a while.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT