ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like EB is leaving...

Seems like her playing time certainly dwindled down the stretch. She was out best shot blocker. Otherwise, appeared she struggled finding her role.

Very good player, I don't know why her minutes dwindled. Am going to miss her spark off the bench...

Good player but her playing time dwindled because her shots stopped falling and some of her decisions weren’t good. She sees the writing on the wall. Kianna Smith, Ahlana Smith, Konno, all we’re playing better. Add our new incoming players and her time was gone. And I guess she wasn’t willing to fight for it. She’s a jumper. This is her second move. Not a good look for her.

Just the start. Players are leaving on a whim now with the lack of transfer limits. Don't be shocked if Dixon does the same. Coach Walz has proven he will recruit over any player, even those who transferred in.

I liked EB but I thought she was a little slow for the level of competition against the better teams. I wish her a lot of luck and hope things work out for her.

Balogun didn’t get better, in some ways she regressed. I knew when she only played four minutes in the ACC tournament game her days were numbered. Coach envisioned her to blossom like the transfer from Syracuse. It never happened.

Reactions: CardsFirst
Good player but her playing time dwindled because her shots stopped falling and some of her decisions weren’t good. She sees the writing on the wall. Kianna Smith, Ahlana Smith, Konno, all we’re playing better. Add our new incoming players and her time was gone. And I guess she wasn’t willing to fight for it. She’s a jumper. This is her second move. Not a good look for her.
Exactly plus the 2 transfer guards particularly the young lady from Syracuse.

I hope Liz stays. She really improved last year and should get even better. She got lot of minutes too.

I thought her decision to play with the Nigerian Nationals during mid season was not a good signal to her teammates. CJW applauded her decision at the time, but she never seemed to contribute at the same level as before the break.

According to one in the know...both Malea Williams and Elizabeth Williams are in the transfer portal. Being in the portal doesn't always mean you are leaving, but, it usually ends up that you do.

I was looking forward to see what kind of player Williams would develop into, but with Cochran, Dixon and Parker returning and Schetnan coming in, time in the post would have probably been miniscule for her.

--sonja--

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT