ADVERTISEMENT

looking for 2 tickets to the Duke game at home

ColonelCard17

New Poster, Show Me Love
Mar 9, 2013
I'm planning on coming in town for my birthday the weekend of the Duke game, I was looking for 2 tickets to the game. Online I have only found seats for $300 a piece or the top 2 rows of the arena, if anyone has tickets they are selling for a decent price let me know. Thanks

I'm planning on coming in town for my birthday the weekend of the Duke game, I was looking for 2 tickets to the game. Online I have only found seats for $300 a piece or the top 2 rows of the arena, if anyone has tickets they are selling for a decent price let me know. Thanks

Good luck on trying to get most people on this board to even try and help you out! Many will even claim you are a troll and not deserving of a courteous response! Tried the same thing a month or so again and really enjoyed the attacks on my request. Ended up buying on stub hub. There are tickets for about 120 each to get in the place. I hope that some of the so called real fans who called me out for not posting enough to be a real fan , are not even thinking of giving up their tickets and abandoning this team now that they are not going to post season play. This is when they need our support the most . I really do hope that if someone cannot attend the game they offer you an opportunity for tickets. I myself am really looking forward to coming in town for the game and meeting up with some true fans and cheering my team on to victory. I hope you can do the same. Good luck!

Good luck on trying to get most people on this board to even try and help you out! Many will even claim you are a troll and not deserving of a courteous response! Tried the same thing a month or so again and really enjoyed the attacks on my request. Ended up buying on stub hub. There are tickets for about 120 each to get in the place. I hope that some of the so called real fans who called me out for not posting enough to be a real fan , are not even thinking of giving up their tickets and abandoning this team now that they are not going to post season play. This is when they need our support the most . I really do hope that if someone cannot attend the game they offer you an opportunity for tickets. I myself am really looking forward to coming in town for the game and meeting up with some true fans and cheering my team on to victory. I hope you can do the same. Good luck!
Somebody call the waaaaahm-bulance. For all I know you are a true fan, but be honest--you joined this forum to try to save $$$ on tix.

Reactions: Deeva
Sorry guys, read all the time, don't post often as you can tell. Figured it was worth a try, I live 3 hours away in blue people country and rarely get to come in for a game live, thanks for the info.

Reactions: alecthecard
Yea that was the plan, join the site 3 years ago to look for discount tickets to one basketball game in 2016. Just in case you were wondering I got some seats from stubhub at the top of the arena, appreciate all the help.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT