ADVERTISEMENT

Look like Teddy Bridgewater NFL Career might be over....

I get the heebee jeebees just thinking about such an awful injury, your entire lower leg ripping at the knee and pointing the wrong direction, ripping everything that holds it together.

I wouldn't blame him if he didn't even want to play anymore.

Seems like a strange article, like they're just creating a story. "Vikings doctors are pleased with where he's at". That should carry the most weight in the story.

Agreed, this is a manufactured headline. Are any of these doctors saying this treating him? No, none of them have even sat with Teddy. I am not downplaying his injury at all, I'm just saying that the Vikings doctors and what they say is far more relevant than other, non-involved doctors who just want to be in the media.

Agreed, this is a manufactured headline. Are any of these doctors saying this treating him? No, none of them have even sat with Teddy. I am not downplaying his injury at all, I'm just saying that the Vikings doctors and what they say is far more relevant than other, non-involved doctors who just want to be in the media.
Yeah but the downside to this is the Vikings doctors have an agenda. TB is a commodity an asset. They may not have TB's health only his ability to play in their best interest. I hope there's no truth in it but it was a horrific injury.

Yeah but the downside to this is the Vikings doctors have an agenda. TB is a commodity an asset. They may not have TB's health only his ability to play in their best interest. I hope there's no truth in it but it was a horrific injury.

I can't see any reasonable reason they would be fudging the truth on this. It's not like another team is going to trade for him.

I can't see any reasonable reason they would be fudging the truth on this. It's not like another team is going to trade for him.
What I meant to say is that teddy has a 5 year guaranteed contract. It is in the Vikings best interest to get him back on the playing field, not so much as their concern for teddys life after football. Conflict of interest, get an opinion outside of football. Think of all the football players in the past who were told to keep playing and now are paying the price.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT