ADVERTISEMENT

LoL home cooking @ COruppT arena

KerryRhodes

15000+
Dec 15, 2007
1 Ray was obviously fouled on his shot

2 how in the hell do you get a technical foul standing there after you get bumped
and someone yells in your face :mad:

Home cooking. Can you smell it

I too was curious what Sutton did to get a technical besides get shoved in the chest by two different uk players.

3 Deng Adel gets clobbered no call.

4. Forgot-the goaltend called that was reversed, where Gabriel hits Malik's hand.

This game is going as I expected. UofK drives the lane, gets the call UofL does the same thing, no call. Typical UofK called games. UofK shoots a ton of free throws. UofL has shot 1.

IF the Cards stay cold from beyond the arc, they're going to lose and lose large.

Reactions: BooneCo_Card
REFS CALLED A FOUL AGAINST SuCkS

21f3d4a13b62663e04abd890db9e9dd4.320x240x38.gif

Reactions: Deeva and CGblue
This game is going as I expected. UofK drives the lane, gets the call UofL does the same thing, no call. Typical UofK called games. UofK shoots a ton of free throws. UofL has shot 1.

IF the Cards stay cold from beyond the arc, they're going to lose and lose large.

Been that way since Cow got there with john wall.
Thats his coaching style at COruppT.

Reactions: Deeva
Deng gets rode on his layup-no foul.

3 name SuCkS clown doesn't even get touched and gets a call.LMAO

Been that way since Cow got there with john wall.
Thats his coaching style at COruppT.

This game is all but over. Too many things against the Cards. Fouls are piling up, and the free throw line is the main difference. UofK shot 18 free throws. UofL shot 5. That is ridiculous.

I agree sUcK drives the lane and there is a foul called against us right away,?we Drive the lane a get clobbered and nothing called. I thought things might be different this time around but I thought wrong. By the way Quad Green is a punk he is out there pushing and grabbing and talking garbage.

What most thought would happen is happening x 10. It's awful, one sided officiating. DP needs to get off his ass and work the refs. Pitino would have gotten ejected by now, the calls are so frequently bad. That's what DP has going against him- zero sway with the refs. And, don't get me started on the reverse goal tending call. Have never seen that in my life. Total screw job going on.

1 Ray was obviously fouled on his shot

2 how in the hell do you get a technical foul standing there after you get bumped
and someone yells in your face :mad:

Home cooking. Can you smell it
Total BS. OBTW Anas had all ball so there original foul was also bogus.

To this point in the game UK has shot 18 free throws and we have shot 5. Could it be any more obvious?

This game is all but over. Too many things against the Cards. Fouls are piling up, and the free throw line is the main difference. UofK shot 18 free throws. UofL shot 5. That is ridiculous.

Thats the norm at COruppT.
I can belabor the point enough.

Its the main reason why Cow has won 96% of his home games.
When they showed him saying good job and giving the thumbs up, it was
aimed at the refs, not his players.

What most thought would happen is happening x 10. It's awful, one sided officiating. DP needs to get off his ass and work the refs. Pitino would have gotten ejected by now, the calls are so frequently bad. That's what DP has going against him- zero sway with the refs. And, don't get me started on the reverse goal tending call. Have never seen that in my life. Total screw job going on.
I'm not even mad about it. I knew going in this game would be called this way because David Padgett isn't experienced enough to understand his role in a game like this. He's just accepting the calls and isn't working the refs like he needs to. His lack of experience is shining bright. I like him but he wasn't ready for this job. He will be one day. I have a feeling we might get to see him grow as a coach on the UofL sidelines for the foreseeable future.

Wow. Even for Corrupt Arena, this game is an all timer. Good Lord.

At half:
Anas Mahmoud - 3 fouls
Lance Thomas- 3 fouls
Ray Spalding- 2 fouls
VJ King- 2 fouls
Dwayne Sutton- 2 fouls
Malik Williams- 2 fouls

Reactions: shadow force
Theyll get up 20-25, refs will even out calls but it will be to little to late.

Every two years in lexghanistan is the same story.
Dead on. Just enjoy the football ass kicking and flip the calendar. It’s really a joke playing there.

I think the BOT will like the job he's doing and sign him to a long contract. It's no secret they wanted to destroy UofL. There is no stopping it now.

Of course the posthole gang wants Padgett.
He'll accept the job for the reported 900k the BOT wants to be the max
for a B-ball coach.

The refs are calling soft fouls, but we also suck this year to be honest. We will be lucky to make the tournament.

Reactions: DeadAhead
I'm not even mad about it. I knew going in this game would be called this way because David Padgett isn't experienced enough to understand his role in a game like this. He's just accepting the calls and isn't working the refs like he needs to. His lack of experience is shining bright. I like him but he wasn't ready for this job. He will be one day. I have a feeling we might get to see him grow as a coach on the UofL sidelines for the foreseeable future.

I'm not mad, either. A win in Lexington with this coaching staff was a long shot. I just would have enjoyed a fair fight. It's been 5 against 8 out there. The only question is which one of the + 3 is the MVP.

I'm not mad, either. A win in Lexington with this coaching staff was a long shot. I just would have enjoyed a fair fight. It's been 5 against 8 out there. The only question is which one of the + 3 is the MVP.
Yeah it's been absurd from the start. Not being angry about it and accepting it bothers me more than the score.

Ignore the refs and compare the talent levels. Stunning! I really thought we could hang with these guys. Oh well.

Of course theyre more talented. Its the best talent money can buy.
Didnt stop NIT bound Ucla from beating them.

Theyll lose to a crappy SEC team or two.

The Cards ARE their Superbowl since they cant get to the Final Four.

What are the cards currently ranked? I know you were preseason Top 15 right?
What is your point? You are the better basketball team and program. We are the better football, baseball, soccer, women’s basketball, Olympic sports, etc team and program. You have 1 sport. Enjoy your one day a year.

Reactions: Deeva and BPGhost
What is your point? You are the better basketball team and program. We are the better football, baseball, soccer, women’s basketball, Olympic sports, etc team and program. You have 1 sport. Enjoy your one day a year.
No, actually just a serious question, was curious what you are currently ranked.

ADVERTISEMENT