ADVERTISEMENT

LJ inclined to return to school?

LJ should ask Brian Brohm if it was a good idea for him to come back to school for his SR year. How did that work out for BB? Take the money and run.

Jackson could look at this:
Two Georgia running backs passed up being day one NFL draft picks and came back for their senior year.
Played in a game that made Rose Bowl history. Both ran for over 150 yards.
Both are gonna play in TWO championship games in the home state in the same year...(SEC and the BIG game).
Doubt coming back hurt their draft stock.

Of course, they have a bit better line than most of the world in front of them.

If LJs family and HE wants to stay,. I'd personally love to watch that talent one more year.....even if I already know what he's gonna do to the Cats in the last regular season game.

Jackson could look at this:
Two Georgia running backs passed up being day one NFL draft picks and came back for their senior year.
Played in a game that made Rose Bowl history. Both ran for over 150 yards.
Both are gonna play in TWO championship games in the home state in the same year...(SEC and the BIG game).
Doubt coming back hurt their draft stock.

Of course, they have a bit better line than most of the world in front of them.

If LJs family and HE wants to stay,. I'd personally love to watch that talent one more year.....even if I already know what he's gonna do to the Cats in the last regular season game.
LOL comparing apples to oranges we sure are not any of those programs plain and simple.

The article talks about NFL teams hearing that Jackson prefers to return to school and is inclined to. It's not just that guys guess, which makes me think that the chance is now probably 50/50.

LOL comparing apples to oranges we sure are not any of those programs plain and simple.
As much as it pains to point it out, the truth is as short a time as LAST YEAR you were until the Houston game. In fact, last season you had a better record and better bowl game than Georgia.
College football is a funny game.

Jackson returning means 1 or 2 QBs transferring.

The excuse feedback mcshay is pumping out now, will be the same 12 months
from now.

There is over 30 games worth of tape on Lamar. NFL draft teams are not going to
just look at the last game.

He needs to go. Strike while the Iron is hot. If Darnold and Rosen both come back,
they'll be out of the way this draft.

Jackson returning means 1 or 2 QBs transferring.

The excuse feedback mcshay is pumping out now, will be the same 12 months
from now.

There is over 30 games worth of tape on Lamar. NFL draft teams are not going to
just look at the last game.

He needs to go. Strike while the Iron is hot. If Darnold and Rosen both come back,
they'll be out of the way this draft.

I would be stunned if Rosen came back to play for Chip Kelly in his offense...especially coming off his two concussions this past season.

Sounds like a competing agent putting out misinformation too keep his Qb client above Jackson.Spreading misinformation professional drafting is just like college recruiting a dirty game!

Reactions: pops strange
I've said all along that he should return. Deep QB class, and a lot of questions about his passing. Better line, 2 good backs, and a deep receiving corps will benefit him greatly. As of now probably a second round pick. Come back and shine.....top 20 pick.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT