ADVERTISEMENT

LIVE DISCUSSION: NCAA Tournament - Louisville vs. Oregon

Not a good sign that the ref standing right in front of CJW couldn’t here the timeout. Either he is stupid or he is connected to Vegas ( ha ha )

Reactions: PHCARD
Random fact. Syd Parish from OR, who we recruited, her dad played on the Ball St team that upset us 30 years ago in Sweet 16. Jerome Harmon abused him, but unfortunately we missed opty to take down UNLV in EE.

Oregon is begging Robinson to take an outside jumper.

I agree Oregon already has the inside size advantage if they aren’t calling bumping fouls we better be hitting from outside.

Like to see better ball movement by our side along with more movement. I think if they do that we can get more shots near the basket and eventually the refs will have to blow their whistle.

Dana starting the feel it a bit. Still, quick ball movement is needed to find open shots. And, interior players must pump fake (at least once in a while).

We are getting nothing in the paint. If they are not going to score Olivia and Liz must rebound.

E has given nothing on offense; she needs to drive the ball! Her defense has been very good.

4th period let’s keep doin what we’ve been doin because it is working. Get ready for Oregon to push hard and try to make a run we have to push back.

Good run by the Cards we answered Oregon let’s keep it up. Mykasa and HVL
Are getting the rebounds and loose balls.

Dana getting back on track was huge, in order to make a deeper run she’s the key. We played this game from the tip off to the final horn. Defense was impressive I loved it really made a difference I don’t think Oregon was expecting that type of pressure.

Dana getting back on track was huge, in order to make a deeper run she’s the key. We played this game from the tip off to the final horn. Defense was impressive I loved it really made a difference I don’t think Oregon was expecting that type of pressure.
When Oregon made the run late and got within 8 we hit a different gear, it was impressive.

I was concerned with their size initially, but quickly realized they just weren’t athletic enough to keep up. But they’ll be back. The announcers said they have the number one recruiting class.

"Number one recruiting class" huh ? I'd love to have Kentucky's Miss Basketball from Ryle back here ! Still can't believe we missed out on her. 🤒

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT