ADVERTISEMENT

Liberty, Herbstreit and Oregon

Aug 7, 2022
Even though it’s early, Liberty beating Oregon.

I remember the last weeks of the season Herbstreit squawking constantly how Oregon was the best team in the country 🤦‍♂️

This is why CFB is so F’d up today…🤡 like him.

I could get 11 from the neighborhood and muster up better offense than Liberty.
Really,Ohio St and them with a month to come up with something other than 9 points? Lmao

Even though it’s early, Liberty beating Oregon.

I remember the last weeks of the season Herbstreit squawking constantly how Oregon was the best team in the country 🤦‍♂️

This is why CFB is so F’d up today…🤡 like him.
Great call!

With a whole quarter to go:
Oregon -45
Liberty- 6

Herbstreit (the clown) knew that Oregon is one of the best teams in the nation and they are.

Reactions: BooneCo_Card
Why would I do that. If Oregon was the best team like he was crowning they should at never any point been down to a non P5 team.
Great point. I guess that is why Georgia trailed 2-10 Vanderbilt (one of the worst teams in the country) 7-0 this year.

Or maybe you prefer Alabama trailing South Florida 3-0 after 1 quarter and tied at half 3-3.

Keep digging, it’s down there somewhere.

Great point. I guess that is why Georgia trailed 2-10 Vanderbilt (one of the worst teams in the country) 7-0 this year.

Or maybe you prefer Alabama trailing South Florida 3-0 after 1 quarter and tied at half 3-3.

Keep digging, it’s down there somewhere.
The poster is an idiot. I'm sorry but it always the same with him. Oregon is one of the best teams. They lost only twice to Washington, another top team.

Liberty was totally outmatched. They got the ball first and scored. After that, nothing. Oregon toyed with Liberty the rest of the way. Everyone knew this was coming, not just Herbstreit.

But we're the clueless because this dude posts ridiculous shit that is proven idiotic 30 minutes after posting?

The poster is an idiot. I'm sorry but it always the same with him. Oregon is one of the best teams. They lost only twice to Washington, another top team.

Liberty was totally outmatched. They got the ball first and scored. After that, nothing. Oregon toyed with Liberty the rest of the way. Everyone knew this was coming, not just Herbstreit.

But we're the clueless because this dude posts ridiculous shit that is proven idiotic 30 minutes after posting?
Damn! And I had my notepad out for his latest college football wisdoms.

I’ll agree with one thing for sure with everyone, Liberty had no business being in the Fiesta Bowl against Oregon. Their schedule (at mostly no fault of their own) was downright easy.

I think Oregon is better than Alabama and Michigan. Once again the Wolverines still didn't have to face a NFL QB with NFL receivers when they faced Alabama. That won't be the case against Washington.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT