ADVERTISEMENT

Let me get this straight regarding the fired dance coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the BS continues. Why respond to zipp’s drivel? I guess I just don’t get it.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

I guess for the same reason you and countless others do in thread after thread on this site. You are right though it is drivel, but it is entertaining to me to call him out on his bs when he attacks UofL.
Here’s an even better question, why do you respond to the guy like you did earlier in this thread, then criticize others when they do it? It’s hypocritical, but you are not alone, others are guilty of the same thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: gocds
I guess for the same reason you and countless others do in thread after thread on this site. You are right though it is drivel, but it is entertaining to me to call him out on his bs when he attacks UofL.
Here’s an even better question, why do you respond to the guy like you did earlier in this thread, then criticize others when they do it? It’s hypocritical, but you are not alone, others are guilty of the same thing.

Well, of course, you are right. But sometimes you just gotta tell him how wrong he is. But I get your point and I’ll “try” not to respond to this BS again, but I’ll probably fail because I just don’t like untruths.

Well, of course, you are right. But sometimes you just gotta tell him how wrong he is. But I get your point and I’ll “try” not to respond to this BS again, but I’ll probably fail because I just don’t like untruths.

Your last line is gold “...but I’ll probably fail because I just don’t like untruths.” This is exactly why most people respond to the guy, the misinformation he spreads about UofL. I don’t care what kind of Super fan he claims to be or if he travels with the baseball team, it’s all for naught when he attacks the current admin with his bogus conspiracy theories, all they are doing is trying to clean up some major messes that we had. When they come out with investigations that have shown wrongdoing by multiple coaches, he’s always there to defend the rotten coaches and attack the school.

Your last line is gold “...but I’ll probably fail because I just don’t like untruths.” This is exactly why most people respond to the guy, the misinformation he spreads about UofL. I don’t care what kind of Super fan he claims to be or if he travels with the baseball team, it’s all for naught when he attacks the current admin with his bogus conspiracy theories, all they are doing is trying to clean up some major messes that we had. When they come out with investigations that have shown wrongdoing by multiple coaches, he’s always there to defend the rotten coaches and attack the school.
His fandom starts and ends in the mirror. Anything else is simply a combination of free time, disposable income and proximity.

His fandom starts and ends in the mirror. Anything else is simply a combination of free time, disposable income and proximity.

I just don’t understand someone, anyone, who claims to be a fan yet goes to such great lengths to attack the school.

On a side note, where have you been hiding man, haven’t seen you on the boards much lately?

Reactions: CommodoreCard
It's all very strange. The spam has gone on for a few years now. It's just a bizarre reaction to the avalanche of bad news for the UofL athletic program and the fans. Let's go to a message board, spam a community of strangers that had nothing to do with how the fallout was handled, until the end of time. And just argue. Look @ this thread. It's hilarious. Man shoots self in foot. Zipp's first word in his first post is.... "Vince" - you can't make it up. It's just hilarious and sad at the same time.

He's a huge fan. A big supporter. No fan card pull. Just a different way of showing it.

I personally, I miss the posts from a few years ago where he shared insight on players/coaches/direction of team/opposition/overall landscape/trolling Lexington, etc. But he buried that guy at least for now. It's full speed ahead with spam.

Ok!

Last edited:
Post my "misinformation"--I'll gladly address where you're wrong. No one does that because it's easier to resort to character assassination.

I'm a fan of U of L. That doesn't make me a fan of everything with a bird head logo on it. At the moment, that's confined almost entirely to a small group of people who commandeered U of L leadership positions. And not being a fan of them means I don't support U of L to the same degree that you're un-American not supporting Donald Trump.

In 45K posts, I've covered plenty of subject matter besides U of L leadership. Kinda like Bailout Arena, it's only when those posts bother you do you fail to recognize that fact...

Well all I do know is that negativity breeds negativity and positivity breeds positivity.

My ole departed Father use to say to me all the time,"Son, misery loves company...tell me who you run with and I will tell you what/who you are."

My Dad knew a lot. It is much more pleasant to hang with positive folks than it is with negative ones. The ones who nit pick everything apart looking for flaws will likely find them as perfection does not exist in the human race.

If that makes you happy so be it.....I prefer folks that have an equal equilibrium about them....without too much negativity. Life is too short not to be joyful.

Some folks can't stop themselves from looking at the negative in things rather than looking for the positive and silver linings that also exist. I feel so sad for individuals like that. They don't have to CHOOSE to be like that. But I fear that their DNA will not allow them to have joy and let others also experience their joy. Pray for them.

Peace!

I just don’t understand someone, anyone, who claims to be a fan yet goes to such great lengths to attack the school.

On a side note, where have you been hiding man, haven’t seen you on the boards much lately?
It certainly doesn’t make much sense but again, I submit he’s really just a fan of himself.

As for where I’ve been - no disrespect meant to 99% of the posters here - just got tired of the negative redundant agenda and decided to take a break. Thanks for asking though.

Peace.

And BTW it doesn't require "nit picking", i.e., searching for problems. The problems are right there on the bottom line of an annual financial statement.

I argue it's DENIAL that keeps you from seeing such obvious problems...

It certainly doesn’t make much sense but again, I submit he’s really just a fan of himself.

As for where I’ve been - no disrespect meant to 99% of the posters here - just got tired of the negative redundant agenda and decided to take a break. Thanks for asking though.

Peace.

I understand

Reactions: BPGhost and PHCARD
And BTW it doesn't require "nit picking", i.e., searching for problems. The problems are right there on the bottom line of an annual financial statement.

I argue it's DENIAL that keeps you from seeing such obvious problems...

FWIW, the word on campus is that Mark Crabtree's "retirement" isn't exactly voluntary.

Given the great year that program had in 2019, and what it has coming back for 2020, it makes you wonder who exactly is making some of these decisions, and their level of expertise behind such decisions.

Reactions: zipp
FWIW, the word on campus is that Mark Crabtree's "retirement" isn't exactly voluntary.

Given the great year that program had in 2019, and what it has coming back for 2020, it makes you wonder who exactly is making some of these decisions, and their level of expertise behind such decisions.
I’m not getting into what I’ve heard on good authority while an employee is still employed. I advise anyone with a job to do it and keep smiling.

But it’s been open season on anyone with ties to the past—and the stronger those ties, the greater the risk. Little has changed from the days just after the overthrow despite what some people wanna believe...

I’m not getting into what I’ve heard on good authority while an employee is still employed. I advise anyone with a job to do it and keep smiling.

But it’s been open season on anyone with ties to the past—and the stronger those ties, the greater the risk. Little has changed from the days just after the overthrow despite what some people wanna believe...
I predict that over the summer some very positive news will be coming. Emperor Palpatine is gone, a new academic year will start, and things will change for the better. I gave no inside information.

Reactions: Art79
He got removed due to alleged misappropriations of funds, seemingly became disgruntled, then showed up at the downtown Marriott where the preseason baseball banquet was taking place and accidentally shot himself in the leg? Tyra issues a statement that the guy is banned from all UofL activities, and if spotted on campus or at an event, UofL employees should call 911. My goodness!

Gotta bump this .... is this the same guy?

https://www.wdrb.com/news/body-foun...cle_ee2f7f5c-90a7-11ea-acbb-bf1181760907.html

Reactions: CardX
Safe to say the guy has a hard time making decisions esp. with whom to associate.

Which really has little or nothing to do with how things went down at U of L...

What I regard as "over the top" are the conspiracy theories here in the face of facts otherwise...
  • Accidentally fires a gun: no charges filed.
  • Does so near fearful U of L clowns: no protective order, no stalking.
  • Steals $40,000: no theft and no charges filed.
I guess we're gonna need a dead body to satisfy some people...

It has everything to do with what went down at UofL. The guy is a whack job. Whack jobs tend to lose their job when they are discovered to be whack jobs.
I don’t recall any of that in “Vince’s” termination report.

If he had anything approaching this, it would have been a lot better evidence...

You’re digging too deep here. Who cares why the nut was fired, I’m just glad he was.
Like the wisdom of Petrino's buyout, that's rationalization after the fact.

Decisions are judged when they are made and in that context. You don't get a bonus or penalty points when circumstances change afterward.

The issue for me is that Sharp has brought too much negative stuff on himself since "Vince" took him out. But that doesn't change the original event or anything behind it...

Like the wisdom of Petrino's buyout, that's rationalization after the fact.

Decisions are judged when they are made and in that context. You don't get a bonus or penalty points when circumstances change afterward.

The issue for me is that Sharp has brought too much negative stuff on himself since "Vince" took him out. But that doesn't change the original event or anything behind it...

And what was the original event? Oh yeah, he embezzled money and got caught. I’m assuming you are still thinking the guy didn’t do it. Oh well, not surprised, you’ve never been able to admit when you’re wrong, and that’s pretty often.

Like i said, who cares why he got fired, just be glad the lunatic is gone.

There was plenty of negative stuff on Sharp that many people knew about for years in Southern Indiana. It has all come to light for the whole world to see and Sharp himself helped along with very poor decisions.

He didn’t get arrested for embezzlement but neither did Katina for whoring out her underaged daughters. Look what happened to her after spotlight left.

And what was the original event? Oh yeah, he embezzled money and got caught...
That was "Vince's" story. Last time I checked, that's also a crime.

Sharp must have the goods on multiple police departments and detective units...

All of this over a dance instructor. What power did this guy wield? Probably zero. How important was his program to the department? Probably zero. They could fire the dance instructor every year for all I care. It’s not some evil conspiracy. Zipp, save your bullets for a real target.

That was "Vince's" story. Last time I checked, that's also a crime.

Sharp must have the goods on multiple police departments and detective units...
Maybe he had goods on prior person running Athletics and new person cleaned it up.

I mean this guy is in the news amirite?

I usually visit yahoo once a day. Well today I see our big b-ball mid court logo on yahoo feed, thought article was gonna be about NOA...nope, instead we get an article about the dead body at Sharp’s house. This has been like 5-6 years now of jaw dropping headlines about UofL and/or former employees. When does it end?

Honeslty I always liked Tom and what he did for UofL, but Sharp has been a whacko for years now, amazing Tom didn’t see it.

Reactions: CommodoreCard
Honeslty I always liked Tom and what he did for UofL, but Sharp has been a whacko for years now, amazing Tom didn’t see it.
“Tom” (no first names allowed if one doesn’t personally know the individual in question) probably didn’t even know the guy’s name. He was a dance teacher for crying out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT