ADVERTISEMENT

Let’s get it on!!

Bardman

Four-Star Poster
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Looking for a hungry group tonight at UC. Anyone heard about Elif’s status? I know taking care of student athletes is the utmost of priorities for the NCAA. So, I’d think they would make a quick ruling on her eligibility 🫨🫨🫨🫨

She’s playing…guess that answers my question.

Make no mistake, this is the tallest, and the deepest roster we have ever had. Watching VT and SCarolina; it is apparent that size matters, and for the first time we have the height to compete defensively in the paint. No prediction on another FF, but one big weakness that has been our nemesis in the past few years, is now covered.

Will officiating ever improve in the women's game? It's the worst of any sport I've ever seen. I mean how difficult is it really to officiate women's hoops?

Reactions: CardsFirst
I am on the road down in Texas and I can’t get the game could you all give me score updates?

Cards about 13 up late in the 4th. Sydney leading the team is scoring. Rickards and Jefferson are going to be solid. Olivia being Olivia - last check she had 7 pt and 7 rebounds.

6’2” Mobley needs more minutes on the court; 6 rebounds in only 8 minutes. This team’s depth was evident in the 4th quarter.

Reactions: Bardman
I like HVS she is an aggressive rebounder and she is not afraid to mix it up. This is a deep team and I also like the height we have on this team. Since it is so deep we should be playing full court press the whole game wearing down our opponents. I like the big Turk ( I can’t pronounce her name) she is going to be really good.

Reactions: rh62531
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT